grounding
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It had been a bit silly to wait until there was snow on the ground to collect what she needed. Especially since the water close to the shore in the Sea of Branches was iced over and parts of the ground were already frozen. With a jar for each of the components, Maeve finds a spot in which she can see the constellation that Remi found for her, tracing the stars with jades eyes as a small curls on her lips. Even as a shiver ran through her, the Nightshade doesn't hesitate to kneel by the edge of the water, whistling for Aidon to join her as she untwists the top of her first jar. "Melt the ice for me here, love." She murmurs, leaning back slightly to avoid the flames as he unleashes them.

Aidon doesn't hesitate to blow out a gout of flame, melting away the top layer of ice until there is a steaming hole in the surface for Maeve to dip her jar in to. Carefully the Nightshade does just that, filling it up to almost the brim before screwing the top on tightly. As she does this, another command is given to Aidon, this time silently instructing him to dig into the earth with his claws so she might collect that as well. Both jars filled and sealed are placed into her bag as she makes to stand, intent on heading back home.

~FIN <3~
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush