baby, it's cold outside
##Andromeda Nebulis
Writer/Storyteller

Age: 27 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Cass Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Andromeda is drawn from her own mind as an older woman nearby speaks. "Pretending to work, is my guess." The words aren’t said in a cruel manner and the girl smiles softly at the joke. The people here must be happy if they can crack jokes at this hour on a chilly day. Maybe this Guardian lived up to his name.

Watching carefully as the stranger approaches, Andromeda can’t help but connect the two. She had just asked about him and here he was. Silently studying the turquoise of his eyes and the scruff along his jaw, she doesn’t fail to notice his attractiveness. Her stomach begins fluttering as he waves and she masters her expression into a look of cool indifference. As that smile climbs across his lips, she finds herself counting her breaths again.

"Have we met..?"
His voice is exactly how she’d imagined upon his first appearance, velvety and rich, with the most alluring accent. Lifting her chin, she pushes her shoulders back and delicately clears her throat. She didn't want to embarass herself... but she probably would. Fake it until you make it, right?
“No, we haven’t. I’m Andromeda and you must be the Guardian I have heard so much about,” she pauses for a moment, crossing her arms and lifting a chocolate eyebrow in question. "What is your name? I only know you by your title?" it's an honest question.
“Would you like to join me for my morning run? We can just walk if you’d prefer?” Andy asks as she smirks at him. There was no way she was leaving here until she learned a little more about this Guardian. Why had no one mentioned he was so handsome? Perhaps that didn’t matter, but she could look, couldn’t she?

Messages In This Thread
baby, it's cold outside - by ##Andromeda - 06-07-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Remi - 06-07-2022, 06:11 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by ##Andromeda - 06-08-2022, 05:17 AM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Remi - 06-08-2022, 04:13 PM