baby, it's cold outside
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
Andy's reaction was met with patient silence on the Lullaby's part. Often his reputation preceded him, though whether he was regarded as a protector or a murderer was usually a matter of context. Still, he let the girl puzzle him out in her own time, offering a polite nod as she placed his identity. "Ahh, well." Giving his head a bemused shake, Remi shrugs. "Unfortunately for me, most of it is likely true." He admits with a chuckle.

"Remi Taliesin." The Lullaby offers, before smiling apologetically. "I would offer to shake your hand, but..." Now the shape of his lips suggests something like regret. The ability to feel first-hand the emotions of others simply by touching them was as overwhelming as it was intimate; typically not the sort of thing welcome on a first meeting. "And you?" Mentally chastising himself for not knowing her name, the alchemist fixes her face into his mind—eyes like fresh mulch and hair the colour of tree bark bathed in sunlight—so that he'd not forget.

As for a run? Blinking in surprise—the only person he normally ran with was Ronin, and that often turned into a predatory game of chase—Remi considers, before shrugging agreeably enough. "Sure, why not. A bit of exercise will likely do me some good."
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
baby, it's cold outside - by ##Andromeda - 06-07-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Remi - 06-07-2022, 06:11 PM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by ##Andromeda - 06-08-2022, 05:17 AM
RE: baby, it's cold outside - by Remi - 06-08-2022, 04:13 PM