The Iron Leaf
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
A broad smile was seen as Darkeye set to work at his forge he would forge another heavy iron spear and try to make the blade look like a leaf. The shaft should also be made of iron but look like a branch. He would then try to work runes as well as animals and plants into the metal. That everyone could see from whom this spear was.

He fired up the coals and had extra iron and a few blocks of bronze and hoped that he could work out some of the markings but he would need help because bronze and iron are very difficult to combine with each other he would need help and hoped that soon someone would come to help.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
In most cases, people would stay home and sequestered indoors for the majority of LongNight – not wanting to risk the chance of getting caught in a surprise ambush after years of being held hostage in their homes by the monsters that roamed through the night. This year, though, things have changed and it’s a particular boldness of Sunjata’s that leads him outside of the comfort of home – though to where, he isn’t entirely sure about when he steps out. But he steps in toward the blacksmiths area, almost as if the warmth radiating from it was a beacon.

He slips inside, watching for a moment to see Darkeye within, Sunjata straightening his posture and flashing a small smile his way. “Hey Darkeye.” He greets easier this time than before, scanning what the shorter man is doing before he drifts in a bit closer, shedding one of the many layers he’s bundled in. “Do you need any help?” He asks, taking note of what the man seems to intend to do and wondering just how he planned to accomplish it.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
DARKEYE
A small bell rings as the door swings open and Darkeye still holds the crossbow he has right next to him at the forge in one hand. Just in case a LongNight monster should come. The walls are covered with moss and the floor is filled with sand. Darkeye was cautious about the LongNight.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Sunjata and smiled broadly. Because he was happy to see him and on the other hand because he was not a LongNight monster. He put the crossbow down again and hoped that Sunjata would not notice it. "Sunjata, I'm glad to see you, I haven't finished the axes yet, but if you help me, it should be possible. You serve Frey, don't you? I got a quest from her to make this spear, it was one of her tasks that you gave me." He went to the table, which was too small for Sunjata, and everything was built to the size of Darkeye. He showed him the plans and hoped that Sunjata would have an opinion.

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
Keen eyes spy the crossbow that Darkeye reaches for and Sunjata taps into his attuned half of his stillness, waiting until Darkeye registers who it is. Thankfully it doesn’t take long and the smile is reciprocated, Sunjata’s shoulders relaxing as he drifts closer now that that’s out of the way. Still, the more Darkeye mentions Frey as she, the more Sunjata has to remember his god’s abilities, realizing a few heartbeats belatedly who exactly the dwarf is referring to.

I am one of their demigods, yes.” Sunjata responds easily, shrugging out of the jacket beneath the outer coat he’s worn, revealing a short sleeve shirt, one arm covered in wave tattoos while the other’s covered in pale lightning scars. He leans over the small desk, peering down to see the plans, head cocking to the side as he regards it. “Yeah, I can help. Just tell me what you need from me.” Sunjata was more of a handyman than a professional in any of the tasks he set himself out on, but he honestly prefers it that way.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye was glad that it was Sunjata and not a monster, he didn't know if he would be able to defeat them. From what he heard from Deimos as well as Melita, he doubted it. However, he did not want to make it too easy for the creatures. There was also a lot of work to be done as quickly as possible.

"I need your help because I can't do everything at once these runes and animals I want to put on the spear are of a different material. I need you to put them on the bubble beam first, and then I need a steady hand so that you can run the material over it while I turn it. If you do that for me, I'll forge you the axes you need right after." Says Darkeye determinedly. This work was very important to him, Frey was one of the heralds that were important to him because it reflected many things that were important in Darkeye's eyes.

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
He leans over to inspect just what Darkeye is explaining, a small smile blooming on his face as Darkeye mentions the axes they had talked about as well as the thoughts for the runes and animals for this particular spear. So he nods, understanding and moving just enough to hopefully get into a position that’s beneficial for the dwarf.

Sounds good to me.” He hums, moving over as he tries to figure out from practical experience just what a bubble beam was, and when he’s pretty sure he’s found it he grabs it to start working on attaching them to the material Darkeye had asked. “How’s your LongNight been so far?” His head cocks toward Darkeye as he works, awaiting the answer of whether or not he might say something about the crossbow. Had something happened that threw the other man on edge or was it simply the rumors of prior LongNight’s that had spurred the preparation.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye just nods and turns around, "We're going to need a lot of heat first. I'll have to shape the branch if you can call it that. We need a lot of metal for that. The whole branch will be made of metal. Then it has to cool down before we can work on it any further," he says, and gets right to work heating the furnace and the forge.

The sweat is already running in streams just from the heat that the forge radiates."I have been very busy and have worked a lot, to be honest. I've heard a lot about the monsters and I'm glad I haven't met any of them yet. But I want to be ready when one comes. I trust the friends I have made and think they have warned me for a reason. But still, I would like to find one to examine them more closely."Says Darkeye without looking up from the forge. He seems to be concentrating on his work. "How has it been for you so far?"

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
His steel gaze drifts from the work he starts on and Darkeye with the instruction, nodding along as he follows the thought process and the tasks laid out. Shaping branches, cooling it down, working on it again, rinse and repeat. The warmth of the forge has beads of sweat forming on Sunjata’s skin as well, the collar of his shirt darkening with it. “You don’t want to meet any of them.” The Flood responds a bit coldly, working his jaw as he focuses on heating up the metal so they can start to shape it – back and forth to keep it that glowing heat.

It’s been a good LongNight so far. Much better than the first one I had when I arrived.” When he’d stepped outside despite being told not to. The creatures he’d seen, the screams he’d heard. This, of course, was after they had saved everyone within the old Rathskeller bar by burning out the monsters in the room next to it. “Torchline LongNights are the best, though, if I’m being honest.” He hums a soft laugh, focusing more on his work.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
"That's the amusing thing about it-I want it and yet I don't want it. I would have liked to just examine it more closely. But now the big war is coming and we have other things to worry about." Without taking his eyes off the metal, he took the glowing metal back out and put it in the mold. Only to put it back into the open as soon as it had cooled. He repeated this process several times until he had folded the metal 32 times. Only then did he begin to shape the spear.

"Because they just party there and they don't give in to fear. I wanted to go there too but I had too much to do. I would have liked it, but I just don't have enough time. I would have to be in 2 places at once and even then I wouldn't be able to do everything I wanted to do. But I just have to concentrate on the important things. I think we can start with the bronze now be careful I just need the same heat for about 30 minutes not too fast and not too slow while I clean and turn it." He says and looks towards Sunjata before he starts and nods his thanks.

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
He chuckles lightly at the admission from the dwarf while they work. He knows what that’s like – to want to see something yet not see it all the same. It’s a strange culmination of whether curiosity killed the cat, he supposes. And given how many lives of his feline shifts he’s given, he’s inclined to prevent more from being taken – to avoid seeing if he would officially end up somewhere in the ground, even if his husband couldn’t any longer.

Unless of course, the Voice perished.

LongNight in Torchline, though, is a better topic of discussion, and Sunjata can’t help but to keep the small smile on his face as he works through Darkeye’s instructions, nodding along. “You should go sometime. Easily the best fun I’ve had.” It’s where he’d ruled for a time, where he’d gotten married, where he’d killed his father.

Regardless, he draws silent again as he follows the intervals of timing for heat to help Darkeye begin to forge the bronze.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
This problem would not even exist if Voice did not exist. Long night monster the war. Everything would be better but she is a young goddess and does not yet know what mistakes she is doing. But does that protect her from punishment? He's beginning to see the point of all this. One side will lose. There won't be many survivors. The demigods will slaughter each other. But that will be enough. Which side will he fight for when the time comes? He will fight for those he considers important. "How did your conversation with Maea go? I haven't seen her in a long time, and Amun too. Do you know anything? I'm a little worried about them," he says honestly.

"I've been to torchline before, and I've been to a battle arena there," he says. "There is a big class difference there. A lot of thieves and thugs. Maybe I was just in the wrong part of town." But his impression was not a good one. But the beach party would have already irritated him. He dismissed the whole thing with a smile. "Maybe you can show me the good side."

Darkeye kept turning the bronze ingot, hoping it would liquefy soon. He took the dirt and other impurities out of the metal. Until it was almost golden in size. Then he put it aside and let it cool again. He nodded to Sunjata that he could stop. "Now back to the branch, I have to work the runes and animals into it. If you could take some paper and draw me stencils. I'll start with the runes." He takes the still half warm branch and starts to work on it. Old runes in Rogolan are worked into it. "What kind of food does Frey like, she said I'll find out, but I still want to get her something she likes," he said as he worked.

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
His conversation with Maea is something that he doesn’t expect to talk about – though he can’t be surprised. He’d told Darkeye he would try and he absolutely had. “It went… Alright. She wasn’t really interested in confiding anything about Nate to me, so I suppose I’ll ask my husband instead.” He shrugs, continuing to work the metal just how Darkeye described, breaking only to wipe away the sweat that begins to drip down his forehead, from his temple. “I also haven’t seen Amun in a while… Perhaps they took a trip together? Or she went to find out where he’d gone?” The suggestion is a quiet one, uncertain. It was usual for people to go missing and show back up years later.

As for Torchline, he glances sidelong at Darkeye while they work, head tilting slightly as he considers it. “It’s always been a little… Seedy, I suppose. When I was there, though, I had a structure to things. Though, maybe it’s because I started as their Arbiter before moving onto being their Governor.” A snort leaves him before it fades and he focuses a bit harder on the task before him. “Only a few people there even care anymore. The end of my rule was… Chaotic. My father made sure of that.” His lip twitches in distaste, glancing up only when Darkeye tells him that he can stop to let it cool.

So he does, drawing up to his full height and stretches out his back, steel gaze drifting to find the paper and work on the stencils, confusion flaring in his mind for a brief moment. “Frey’s favorite are peaches.” He comments quickly, grabbing the pencil and working on the stencils. “I’ll have to warn you that I’m no artist.” He nods to the stencils, doing his best to sketch out the shape of a peach as well as more fresh, vibrant, juicy fruit from what he can recall Frey choosing over others.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
"I see, let's hope they both come back safe and sound." He was a little sad, thinking that he and Maea had built up a friendship and that she had passed away. He just had to accept it. He could not change it anymore. She was gone now and he had to concentrate on the problems that were here and now, of which there were more than enough.

He's already working out the runes and should he make a mistake now they'd have to start all over again. With a steady hand and a lot of cowardice, he works out the runes. "It's a city with character, I like it, to be honest, it reminds me of the war camps I used to travel with, but I find it a bit inappropriate for a city. It would have a lot of potentials but the class difference is clearly visible in Torchline. Your father was not a good man?" he said, almost feeling bad for having said that.

Now he had to laugh a little. "I thought you were going to say bananas. Don't worry the fruits are never really round like we think they are. That's a thought we treat as perfection, but it's not so." He sets about putting the fruits and animals on the spear. After that is done, he goes back to the forge and adds more coal. "So once again we heat both properly and then we have to pour the whole thing into the molds." So far he was very satisfied with his work and the support of Sunjata. "We'll get right to work on the axes when the coal is already warm if you don't mind."

Coding base by Sky

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
Yeah, I hope so too.” He says softly as he gets back into his work, pushing it aside in favor for better conversation – at least, at first. He supposes it’s a bit relieving to know that not everyone was familiar with his family troubles, the drama and chaos he’d dealt with last year. And it’s refreshing even still to be able to talk about it on his own terms, to hear it from the horses mouth as it were.

So he shakes his head to the question, pausing in his sketching to gesture to the scar along his face. “Gave me this.” But that wasn’t all his father had done. It was just… The last bit, the physical reminder of his father every time he saw his reflection. “He had managed to drop here at some point last year. Kept himself hidden, only appearing to me and whatever lackey’s he had.” He begins to explain as he continues to work, following the further instruction Darkeye offers. “So of course, everyone thought I was losing my mind. He used that to his advantage, sowing distrust and unrest in Torchline while I ruled and it was too much for me to try and smooth over. He attacked a friend of mine and a friend of Remi and Ronin’s. And because he’s my father and the accents the same, well, he managed to pin it on me. Remi killed me in a dream - only i didn't know it was a dream at first - to prove I didn’t do it.” He shrugs, nose wrinkling in distaste, shoulders tensing, jaw clenching briefly. “My father, he, uh, kidnapped Nate during LongNight last year after I recovered from dying but not dying. I challenged him to a Trial in return for Nate. Trials, back in Korofi where I’m from, were a fight to the death. Let the better man win, et cetera.” His hand waves as he explains, keeping his gaze down on the sketches and the coal to ensure it heats properly.

He’s always been stronger and more strategic than I ever was, so, I managed to win it by tricking him into thinking I was giving in. Being the piece of shit son and all that he thought I was.” A huff of a laugh leaves him, sour and bitter. He notices the coal is warm enough and he moves to start on the next stage with Darkeye. “But I won, in the end.