Deimos -
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Salutations

Deimos,

With the passes melted, I hope this letter finds you. It has been sitting on my work table for days now, so I hope it does not smell too much of my plants here.

I know I have been gone a very long time. I can't explain it adequately without the envelope bursting from the amount of pages it would take. I doubt I can explain it even in person. I thought I would have time to - (the next words trail off and are scratched out liberally)

Sam is dead. Murdered.

I was only a day too late. And now there is nobody else. Just me.

Evie, the last Wordsworth.

I'm sorry, I know neither of us is the type for emotional pontification. I suppose I have missed you more than I anticipated. And I have, I hope you know that - I have missed you.

There is no home for me here anymore. I wanted to send a letter ahead to ask your help, or perhaps to warn you of the woman-storm heading for your doorstep, depending on what humorous mood you're in as you read this.

I am coming to Halo. I would like to stay. And I would like to see you.
Sincerely,
Evie
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

(Words and parchment cannot possibly convey the bewilderment the receiver emits – that would likely be for later. Instead, as always, the letter itself is straightforward and to the point.)

Evie,

I was not aware you had returned. I would have written to you had I known.

I am sorry for your loss. It is most unfortunate, and he did not deserve such a fate.

You know you are welcome here. We can talk more when you arrive. I can pick you up at the Fangs, or you can meet me at the barracks.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos