[SE] fire on the water
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
"And rightly so," Ronin says with a small smile - he doesn't like the prospect of upsetting Safrin either, for a myriad of complex reasons that don't all make perfect sense. "And that's true enough. Not everyone can be a fighter, and they can show their appreciation towards Safrin from a safe space just as well as they can here, right?" At least, it appears that way in his opinion. At least that way, should the very worst happen, she will still have followers when the dust settles.

Letting out a soft sigh and turning to regard the area beyond the Court of the Stars as if it might hold some secret they haven't noticed yet, Ronin shakes his head. "And with monsoon season on the horizon too. Hopefully you don't get any hailstorms or other weird weather along with it."

But he's sure Maeve has all of that in hand, letting the matter drop from his mind. "Any other body parts I need to burn?" he asks with a lopsided smile. "Or are you all done for today?"
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"I absolutely agree." Maeve knows that Safrin values life and this is a way to ensure it continues. The children were safe, but this meant adults could be safe too. She would have followers waiting for her on the other side of the war if something happened to them, gods forbid.

The monsoons hadn't crossed her mind, but with Ronin's thoughts aired, the need to seek out Safrin is all the more necessary at this point. It could cause more damage than just a shortage of food. "One can only hope." The Nightshade sighs, eyes scanning the horizon and finding nothing new there.

"I'm all done for today. Nothing else needs to be scorched." Taking his arm, she leads him back towards the exit, pausing just before the main door. "Thank you again for the help and the perspective. Give Remi my best." She murmurs, pressing a kiss to his cheek before she lets him go with promises to see him again soon.

~FIN <3~
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do