Isla -
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A note comes for Isla, along with a staff and a small bag containing two upgrades.

"I have to go see a dragon in the Draig about all the stuff it stole from me. The Knowtbook is buried in my office in the Barracks. This staff is from the Greatwood. I don't know what it does, but it might be useful in the future for... something. I don't know. Took it off a dead Fae - and no, I didnt kill her. Hold on to these for me for now.

If I die up there, you are under no circumstances to attempt to retrieve me. It's too dangerous and The Voice already knows to build me anew if my body is irretrievable. These are my communication and backsplash upgrades - can't risk them being destroyed.

Burn this note. I'll see you soon :) "

----------------

Wessex has given Isla:

Type: Grey | Style: Offensive | Level: Basic
Greatwood Staff | A staff carved from one of the Mathair's branches, bejewelled with precious gems from the Whispershore and infused with Ascended fluid. When tapped twice in succession against a surface, basic Ascended upgrades are nullified within 5ft of the staff for 1 post. One use per thread.

Type: Other | Level: Mastered
Telecommunications Upgrade | This telecommunications chip allows the user to speak directly into the minds of any ascended regardless of distance. Ascendeds within the same region can respond mentally.

Type: Defensive | Level: Mastered
Damage Splash Upgrade | For every attack made at Wessex, double the damage is deflected back to the creature who caused it. (Elemental effects are not duplicated. 30 pts of fire damage is translated back as 30 pts of regular damage, for example).