let's be alone together
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
you've long seen your downfall, spelled out in another's bones
If we're relics, then the heralds can bloody well wait, Ronin purrs back through the bond. I'm busy right now, and I plan to be for the rest of the morning. And the rest of the day, if he gets his way about it. Smiling boyishly against Remi's lips as they both struggle to get undressed (Ronin thinks it was something about jungle creatures sneaking under the covers, but he can't be sure), only once they're both free does he stretch himself over the alchemist anew.

If it is, I hope they don't expect me to play nice with the others. I'll be busy with you, he mumbles, bracing one arm over Remi's head for no other reason than he can better grind his hips down against the other man's. Nipping at his lower lip as he draws back, breathless and flushed and (obviously) aroused, the Huntsman presses a slow, chaste kiss against the area he's just grazed with his teeth.

"I love you," he whispers.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i wish i could say that i am a light that never goes out
Everyone can wait. Remi agrees as his teeth momentarily grow sharp in response to thoughts of even the smallest of obligations coming to call either of them away. Now would be a hilarious time for one of them to be channeled into some battle or other.

Looking up at Ronin, the Huntsman is just then the epitome of every one of Remi's boyish fantasies. He always is of course, but with his hair sleepy and soft and his eyes drenched in blue, Remi feels not like the demigod in mourning that he is, but a nervous Northaven commoner stolen away into a dream. Moaning deliciously into the pressure and gasping up into Ronin's kiss, the alchemist feels his upper lip snarl slightly at the sensation of teeth before warmth spreads out from his belly

Leaning his head back at the softness which follows, Remi huffs out a laugh that's as adoring as it is frustrated. "The things you get away with." He chuckles, fixing his husband with a sea-bright stare even as his arousal between them makes known how very little of this it finds funny. Cupping the back of Ronin's head with one hand and one side of his ass with the other, Remi leans up to press his lips against Ronin's anew. I love you more. Now have me before someone comes knocking at this tent demanding our help.
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI
Table and Gif sniping by SKY who is eternally the best forever
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin's agreement comes in the form of near-silent laughter and the hitch of his breath as Remi's hands drift all over him. "You love that I tease you," he objects before his lips are stolen, and the heat and pressure building between them becomes deliciously unbearable. They wouldn't dare, he says, his voice low and confident even as he shifts over his husband. Not when they see what we're up to.

With eyes slipping shut and his lips sealed in a kiss, Ronin relishes the outpouring of the alchemist's emotions, the feel of him beneath the Huntsman's calloused hands. And although there's no doubt that he's eager and willing (and very, very able), there is nothing rushed about the way he drapes one of Remi's legs over his shoulders, his kisses lazy and loving but no less passionate for their gentleness.

Teasing against the Lullaby at first, Ronin's lips part in a stuttering inhale as he urges himself forward, entering him slowly and completely even as the balls of his feet press decadently into the furs beneath them. "Gods, you feel good," he whispers, and although it's agonising to keep up such a slow pace, Ronin steels his resolve and withdraws only enough so that when he thrusts against Remi again, it's as though they've barely begun.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Is that why you left the tent open..? Remi wonders of the way the colourful door portion of their tent has been meticulously knotted to let in air. Or at least, Remi had thought it had been to let in the air; perhaps it was actually so that passersby could see for themselves why bothering the two demigods just now would be a bad idea.

That their divine flexibility and strength makes all of this laughably easy, at no point does the alchemist take it for granted. His breath still shivers out past his lips as Ronin adjusts one of his legs, and his expression is one of divine apprehension and want as he gazes adoringly up at the man above him. Tensing his fingers against Ronin's skin and closing his eyes in an expression that would appear pained but was anything but, Remi's breath hitches anew as he's filled.

The jungle air makes his fingertips cold as they clinch and press their encouragements against Ronin's back and thighs. Had there been a ceiling above them, Remi would have hooked his talons into it for support. Alas, his husband would have to do, forcing the pair to rock deliciously back and forth against one another. "—nnnn" The alchemist moans, his lips shaping a word that his tongue had no plan of helping to articulate.

You are everything. He manages as the toes of the leg draped over Ronin's shoulder flex greedily towards the top of the tent.
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Even though their strength is almost laughable at this point, their feats of acrobatics nothing short of impressive, there's still something that feels good and right about having nothing to hold onto but each other. Groaning a note of needy satisfaction against the side of Remi's neck, even though every muscle in Ronin's body is screaming for him to surge forward, to take, hard and fast and rough, he refuses to give into that swift oblivion this time around.

It's true that the effort to tease out and prolong their pleasure has sweat beading along his spine moreso than if they'd been mindlessly fucking the morning away, but gods if it isn't worth it. Time seems to slow and warp around them, Ronin gasping a breathless curse into the slope of Remi's shoulders.

It feels like it takes an eternity for the idea to take hold, and when it does, it's with movements that feel languid and blissful that he readjusts Remi's leg from over his shoulder. Stealing a lusty kiss from the alchemist's lips, Ronin's grip around his husband tightens enough that he can lift him from the tangle of blankets and furs to settle him in his lap instead. Touch yourself, he urges with a flick of his tongue and a tilt of his hips that sends pleasure whipcracking through the base of his spine.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The back of his neck beads with sweat as his curls scatter into tangled things. Unlike Ronin, whose back is exposed to the greedy jungle air, Remi's is pressed against the sheets and thus grows warm as friction whispers against his skin. Feathers snarl their way from his temples and down the length of his arms in varying degrees, with more and more appearing with each thrust of Ronin's hips.

Lazy in the wake of being had, it's with a confused blink and the beginnings of a snarl that Remi feels his leg released. Unable to return Ronin's kiss for the boyishly bewildered O shape of his lips, the alchemist feels the world seem to pitch and stretch as he's heaved into his husband's lap. Wings itch from the back of his shoulder blades now that his skin is exposed, and though their tent is relatively spacious, Remi's plumage still fan and folds as his wings stretch out.

With a moan that's somehow tentative and feral just the same, Remi blinks a few times before glancing down where his erection is nestled between the two of them. With one hand around Ronin's shoulders, the other slides between their bodies. Grasping himself with a muffled moan, the alchemist tries to fix his attention on the blue of Ronin's eyes before he finds his gaze drawn down to the Huntsman's lips. With his bicep shaking, Remi begins to stroke his fingers up and down his erection as his lips part and flinch around lurid words he has no air to give voice to.
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Gods, look at you, Ronin all but purrs up at his husband, lips parted in a soft gasp as he arcs up and into the alchemist, all shivering feathers and boyish curls and too kissable lips. Barely reminding himself to breathe as Remi reaches between them, the Huntsman's cheeks flush and pleasure starts to mount more and more insistently with every thrust of his hips.

One hand sneaks up to thread through the soft, downy feathers that lay hidden beneath Remi's folded wings, as gentle as any caress. The other, however, is not so well behaved; gripping against the Lullaby's hips to pull him down with each surge up, although Ronin's pace is as slow and all consuming as ever, his mounting climax means he's perhaps not so gentle any more.

Hiccuping in a breath and leaning up to capture Remi's lips in a sloppy kiss, Ronin's emotions are raw and bare for the alchemist to drink in. I'm close, he warns. Fuck, Remi--
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
With a delirious shake of his head and lips that want to say, not me, look at you, Remi squeezes his eyes closed and desperately reaches out with the mental equivalent of tentacles to try and latch himself on something hard and sturdy. There is nothing there though, in the darkened crimson of his thoughts. Just the roguish swell and heat of his husband, the flash of teeth and the tidal pressure of Ronin's thrusts.

Nearly choked by the kiss pressed against his lips, Remi lets himself drown as somewhere far, far away, his hand begins to move faster and faster. gods, i...i want you so much. He pants, the words absurd given what they're doing, and yet the alchemist's needs were insatiable at the best of times.

Breathless as he offers equally sloppy kisses that are more snarl and moan than anything else, Remi clenches his muscles and shifts his hips to encourage Ronin's climax into fruition. Needing very little to send himself over the edge, the pulsing of his husband's orgasm feels somehow connected directly to Remi's spine, which seems to shiver with a white-bright heat that engulfs him and drowns.

Whose blood it is that is on his tongue Remi has no idea; only that the coppery tang is a welcome colour in the static-y whiteness behind his eyes.
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
It's Ronin's blood, and the bright pain is an exquisite chaser on the heels of ecstasy. He cums hard, the hand gripping Remi's hips punctuated with talons that threaten to break the skin, his breath caught in his chest for what feels like long enough that he might suffocate and pass out happy.

Finally choking out a gasp after a small eternity, his head falls against the crook of Remi's neck, the Huntsman caught in the tangle of right the fuck now and feeling stubbornly reluctant to leave their little bubble of pleasure. He could squeeze out more from the both of them if only he tried hard enough, right?

Eventually, panting and dizzy with bliss and probably a lack of oxygen, Ronin paints scarlet kisses against his husband's skin, his hands warm and soft and very human once more as they drift up Remi's sides and around to his wings. You're so gods damned beautiful, he hums, even his mental voice sounding sweetly befuddled and slurred.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Had Ronin's talons sliced through and wrapped around Remi's hipbones, he wouldn't have minded. Ronin could have carved his initials there for all the alchemist was capable of caring. Lost in the thunder of their heartbeats and the kaleidoscopic patterns of their emotions, that Remi has wrapped his wings around them both in a cocoon is something even he isn't aware of.

Still panting, Remi removes his hand from himself to slide it around Ronin's lower back, sweetly brushing feathery-fingers against skin slick with sweat. Bashful even after all this time, the alchemist shakes his head a boyish no as his tongue licks the last of the copper off his lips. I wish we could stay like this all day. He whispers silently. As he almost always did, Remi's post-orgasm inclinations were to twine himself around his husband like some newly-wed who couldn't stand to be more than a glance away from his counterpart.

"I love you more than anything and everything."
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Caring absolutely nothing for the sweat and other sticky residues between them, Ronin is more than happy to wind himself about his husband in their feathery cocoon, moaning out a note of abject contentment to feel fingers strumming along his lower back. Remi's proclivities might be considered clingy to some, but for Ronin who never wants anything less than everything of his husband at any and all times, but especially now, this is as close to perfection as it gets.

We can, he whispers through their bond, as if it's a secret that he's sharing for the first time. Pressing another bloody mark against Remi's throat, Ronin peeps up at the Lullaby, all flushed cheeks and swollen lips and hazy blue eyes. "..." He obviously intends, at first, to reciprocate the professions of love with words, but he's leaning forward to kiss the other man before he can stop himself. I could carry us to the lake to clean up, he suggests, making no motion to move whatsoever. And then we could eat breakfast. And nap.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Humming in response to the lips pressed against his throat, Remi tips his head back slightly to enjoy the gentle pressure of Ronin's kiss. Tilting his head forward, rather clumsily, he offers his husband a crooked smile that's quickly smothered. Like a dance that's all warm silk and liquid honey, kissing Ronin is every bit as satisfying as any other activity the pair might get up to.

I think if the lake any sense at all, it would bring itself here. Remi chuckles. Fanning his feathers to let thin beams of light streak across Ronin's face, the alchemist's smile hitches for a moment, before widening enough that his dimples looked like marks of soot on his cheeks. "I really do love you more than anything." He murmurs again adoringly.

And if the alchemist was being clingy? Well, what can you expect from a man with tentacles lingering under his skin?
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Mmm, but then all of our blankets would get wet, Ronin laughs even as he's busy extracting a warm and lingering kiss from Remi's lips. Squinting a little as the bands of light streak through the feathery cocoon, he sits back enough to gaze up at the Lullaby properly. "I know," he says, his voice reduced to a low rumble from their exertions, his smile stupid and lopsided. "And I love you just the same. Even though I don't have the ability, if I could slip in next to your bones to be close to you, I think I would."

His grip tightens on Remi just a little, even as he continues to leave a necklace of red kisses along the other man's collarbones, and it's with a huff of effort that Ronin prepares to move. Is he going to peel Remi away, though? Absolutely not. "Hold on tight, okay?" he hums, shifting enough to hold the other man close as he gets to his feet, his hands moving under strong thighs to keep the alchemist anchored against him.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's grin is just a touch menacing as he raises an eyebrow. "You do not, but I do." He reminds his husband. For those wondering, if you're at all squeamish about having tentacles on your skin, Remi's out-of-body magic was like that, but dialed up to a thousand while touching your soul.

Groaning and stiffening as if to prevent Ronin from being able to move them easily, the alchemist huffs a curious sound as his wings disappear (Ronin would probably need to see, he supposed), and his arms loop around the Huntsmans' neck. The sight of the pair like this was likely laughable, but gods if it didn't give Remi butterflies just the same. Leaning down to press a kiss against the bridge of Ronin's nose, the alchemist smiles sweetly. Far too sweetly. "I hope you are not expecting me to give you directions or move so that you can see. I like this view far too much to worry about bumping into things."
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI