let's be alone together
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
you've long seen your downfall, spelled out in another's bones
"Youdo," Ronin agrees, chuckling as he struggles to his feet with Remi all wrapped up and around him. "That's alright - I figure if I just walk for the door and keep going, we'll run into the lake at some point." Smiling sunnily up at the other man, the Huntsman does just that. Of course he's not actually planning to just blunder into the water, and with Sugar lazily circling overhead and his projection stirring their breakfast over the cookfire, he's got enough orientation not to fall.

It also means he can extract more kisses from Remi as he trundles down the riverbank, relishing warm flesh and cool air in equal measure. Eventually he does step into the still, clear water, inhaling sharply at the plummet in temperature and gazing up at the Lullaby with a cheeky smile. "It's cold," he warns, before plunging them both down and beneath the surface.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i wish i could say that i am a light that never goes out
"I like the way you think." Remi all but purrs in his husband's arms. Though the Huntsman has many tricks up his sleeves to keep them vertical and moving more or less in the right direction, the alchemist still takes no small amount of delight in acting as though he was completely in the way.

Breathing in at the same time, feathers and tawny hair race up Remi's spine as the cold water first engulfs his feet and then his bareass. "No—don't you—" But of course Ronin does.

Like ink in water, Remi is suddenly an ambiguous shape comprised of tentacles. Mercilessly seeking out the Huntsman with his suckers to wrap around Ronin's feet, Remi begins a game he calls gumby, wherein he manipulates Ronin's body with his vast tentacles. Only the projections call of breakfast! ends the game, leaving it completely unclear who the winner might be.

~FIN
but I  f l i c k e r
from time to time
REMI
Table and Gif sniping by SKY who is eternally the best forever
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.