Hey Siri
Voice Prayer
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
It is hard as hell to get to the shrine in the Underground without modern things like flashlights, but Bart is two bolts shy of a full toolbox and stubborn enough to skin every piece of his body if it means getting to the proper place. He packed his meager items at the start of the season and moved to the Grounds with little more than a goodbye to Sunjata and Nate. They have their marching orders for the war, and both are busier than Bart would ever want to personally be. But it means it’s time to do his own part.

Which, y’know, explains why he’s here at all.

He wasn’t sure what to bring a robot-god - or really any god - especially considering said robot-ness kind of made a food offering like the history books seem out of place. So as he grumbles and dusts off his jeans, Bartholomew spares a mini-prayer (hopefully not to the Goddess he’s about to maybe meet) that he didn’t preemptively fuck it all up, and extracts from his pocket cut open geodes. They sparkle like electrical nodes, which seems fitting or something like that. “Uhh hi. So, I’m pretty shit at this, but if ya Ascended my brother I’m sure yer used t’ that. Are you here?” I have questions goes unspoken because realistically he doesn’t. Bart has no doubts about being pro-Ascended. He just has to be more useful in that role.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know who has bad luck? It's you, Bart-y boy. But I wouldn't read too much into it.