{SE} because they said so
For Sunjata <3
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Coredelia

The Attuned hadn't met Sunjata before, but she'd heard whisperings about him. Especially from Deimos and Noah. Neither of the men were big fans of the Attuned turned Demigod. Not that Cordelia could blame them based on what she'd heard. Still, the Shrike was trying not to judge him yet. Especially when she had to work with him. With her letter sent to Noah, the warden set out for King's End, hoping to at least complete a number of tasks that would satisfy Frey.

This would benefit the people of Halo. Those who weren't able to fight. Who needed an out to keep them safe. It was also a way into Frey's good graces. Something that Cordelia knew was important. Approaching the small settlement that had sprouted up in the Barrows, Cordelia searches for the man in question, clenching her jaw to keep her teeth from chattering. She'd been in King's End the last time Deepfrost had broken and she was sure that it had been much warmer last year.
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
The houses had been built not that long ago – the five structures (and the forge) stand in the cool temperatures of King’s End nestled in the Barrows. It’s the place that has a few people milling about, working on a more official pathway, marking places where the fishery would go as well as the space where their rotating crops and rotating lumber for their mill would go. And as Cordelia approaches, she’ll find Sunjata amongst the farm land, marking and detailing out a few places, going over it with one of the farmers he’d asked to help.

There’s dirt on his hands, a smudge of it on the cheek opposite of the scarred one, a little campfire in the back toward the path with a kettle nearby and a multitude of cups for tea. It’s at this time that he glances over to notice someone he doesn’t recognize – and realization hits that she’d gotten here quick. At least, he assumes it’s her. He’s never met the new Warden, but it doesn’t determine the Archon (nor does her allegiance to those that despise him) from approaching with a bright smile. “Cordelia, I assume?” He asks, approaching and extending his lightning scarred hand to her, dipping his head a little in greeting (and to make him less tall, sticking up like a sunflower amongst most other garden plants. “You’re just in time, we’re marking out a rotating field here for the crops. How much did Frey inform you on the safe haven?
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Coredelia

He isn't hard to miss. He sticks out like a sore thumb, towering above the others who are working in the fields with him. Cordelia arches a brow as he approaches, offering him a soft smile in return as he extends his hand to her, letting his close around her smaller one. The Shrike gives it a light shake, sensitive nose instantly hit with the smell of sweat and dirt before there is something sweeter washing over her senses, reminding her of the recent meeting with Frey. Where they had looked like Noah and sounded like Noah and smelled like Noah despite not being Noah.

It's the same sensation and she's taken aback briefly, stunned into silence, unable to form a response as she blinks owlishly up at him. "Oh, yes, Cordelia Limore. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." She trills, giving his hand a shake before she draws back, swallowing thickly. Her amber eyes shift towards the fields in question. "They didn't tell me anything. Simply said to seek you out and offer my help. Noah showed me the letter you sent originally, but there wasn't much detail." Following him towards the field, the Shrike doesn't hesitate to shrug off her jacket and roll up her sleeves. "They did mention that it would possibly benefit my people too."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
He lets her adjust as much as she needs to – realizing now that he has been blessed with something from Frey. It’s why so many had commented on his scent despite Sunjata having changed nothing of his own routines. But he shakes her hand, withdraws just enough that’s comfortable for her. He flashes her a charming smile, one that tugs on the corner of his mouth where the brutal scar sits. “Pleasure’s mine.” His accented voice rumbles before he turns halfway to give her a better view of what they’re working on.

I was still fixing up the details at the time I sent it so I could formulate my answers for the meetings. Anyway, as it stands, it’s a space that’ll be available for everyone who wants it. However, once the war starts we’ll be hidden… There’s no way out until the war is finished and within it, the loss of magic and shifts and upgrades and the like will all take effect.” He pauses, running a hand through his hair as it rests at the nape of his neck and he squints to the farm grounds in the distance. “It’ll be an adjustment for some, but I’m hopeful that it’ll work out.” He glances back toward Cordelia as he steps forward again, back toward the center where he’d initially started.

So for now, we’re picking a section where we can start the rotating crops to keep the soil healthy. We’re going to start here, then move to the section marked in orange. Then green. Then blue.” He pauses before nodding his head back to the first section, indicated with red. “We just need to set up the farmland for this first section, so I hope you’ve got shifts you can dig with.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Change author:
Coredelia

She could see how some might be drawn in by him. Bright eyes and charming smiles, rugged and scarred, intoxicating scent that urges people closer. Cordelia is steadfast, however. Careful to keep her part of the bond closed off, the Shrike listens to his words, returning his smiles lightly.

"I see. That will definitely be an adjustment for some, but I imagine the feeling of safety far outweighs the discomfort." Cordelia muses softly, the corners of her mouth twitching up as she braces her hands on her hips, amber eyes trailing over the field in question. They have the right idea and she's grateful that they won't have to correct any work at least. "I can use either my fox or my Luxere shift depending on what tools you have." The larger of her shifts would be perfect for pulling any sort of plow to turn over the soil in the fields.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
That’s my hope, too.” He agrees to her, glancing over at her and offering a friendly smile as she takes in the area. He’s put a lot of thought into how to make this work in a space they won’t be able to get out of for a little while, until the war is finished. But she offers up what shifts she has and he nods, stepping over toward the helper to have him guide her toward the plow they have. “We do have a plow if you would like to use that.

He had intended to use it with his nyala shift, but if she had one that would suit it better (a luxere was far more hardy of a shift than an antelope at the very least) he’d be happy to hand it over. “I’ll work on the trenches for the water supply.” They’ve already marked out where those go too, and the helper guides Cordelia over to the cart to get hooked up while Sunjata moves to the closest part of the farm to get the trenches started where they’re already marked – so that they’re close enough should she have questions to shout over at him through the bond.