Personal Quest [se] ask me anything
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the dark star

And I you! comes the trilled reply as Ronin heads off into the stalls. He's not successful at the butchers, but the merchant is kind enough to point out a fishmonger across the way who would almost definitely have what he needed. And it's true - finding success there, Ronin is peering at his list as he heads back towards his husband. Hopefully having Ronin there will balance out whatever bad juju Remi brings.

"I just need to get matches now. They might actually be back at the fireworks stall..." he's saying, only to glance up to see Remi doing that Remi look across the way. "What are... oh," he says, trying not to smirk. "And here I thought it would be Mateo leading them into trouble, but that definitely looks like Ever has a destination in mind, no?"
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
Unaware that they're being watched or potentially followed, and very happy with his purchases so far, Mateo is the one who is remarkably naive here, and he's managed to trade for the delicious smell he'd been tracking earlier (it's a burrito, between you and I). Munching on it and thanking the merchant for the paper-bandage-canvas combo, he's busy trying to Tetris all of the items into their bags as they halt quite suddenly before Molly's.

"Mmnn? Oh. Oh. Sure." He grins, finishing the last bite of his snack and finding a convenient place to store their bags between two large crates, before sneaking them down the side of the alleyway and around to the back of Molly's where their favourite shuttered window is waiting.
mateo!

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
How timely to find Mateo right where his parents had expected him to be, though seemingly not entirely of his own accord. What was it Ronin had said, about finding trouble easier when you were with someone else? "Come on." He huffs in Ronin's direction, sounding a very parental mix of exasperated and amused.

Had he a shadow Remi might have imagined it striding out ahead of him and growing monstrous and intimidating. Instead, it was just Ronin's that would herald their arrival. Or not, given Mateo and Ever had their backs to the alley and their eyes pressed against a shutter with conspicuous holes cut into it.

"Mmmhmmmm." Clearing his throat, it's with a slight tilt of his head and slightly narrowed eyebrows that Remi looks between the two boys.

This, of course, explains how and why the rest of the shopping trip is filled with chatter about sex and boundaries.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.