shoot it forth
for Ludo!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
I am the wind that makes breathing hard
Reality had set in amidst the middle of the latest adventure – i.e. daddy landshark fun times – that perhaps it was time to strengthen up not just herself, but her weaponry. A bit reliant, a bit complacent, Melita had been content to draw upon her bow and staff in eager bits and pieces, but with some of the monsters, and the upcoming war, maybe it was time to unleash some potency. Just a little more could make all the difference.

So it was with this vehement optimism in mind that she sauntered down to the shrine beside the port, Sila on her shoulder, Fangorn wrapped around her arm amidst vines and then dragging several out behind them in some watery amusement. She’d contemplated the offering whilst in the market, but once her eyes had spotted the landshark figurines, she couldn’t help herself. The Honeybee placed them along the statue, before fumbling for her favored bracelet – heaving a breath as she lowered her head, intertwining the braids around her fingers. “Ludo, I was wondering if you could help me make my bow stronger.”

--

Turning in Melita’s earned Level 9 item-quest to upgrade her bowstring bracelet:

Type: Light | Style: Offensive | Level: Basic
Bowstring Bracelet | At first this bracelet appears only as a length of intricately braided bowstring. But with an arrow in hand, upon miming the action of knocking and drawing it, the user will feel a bow beneath their fingers, as if it was there all along.

Thank you!
I am the ocean and the battered shore
I will be the passion of thunder, a howl of fury
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"So snappy, aren't they?" Ludo's voice sounds very amused, as if barely containing its giggles, and before Melita's eyes the landshark figurines will appear to gnash at the statue, swimming about it and around its head like a halo. A rag snatches out at one when it's close enough, and the masked deity appears draped around the shrine, as usual.

"Oh? Upgrade this thingy? Yes, yes, of course." Wafting down, all expressionless porcelain and fabric tentacles, it examines her bracelet without touching it. "Okay," it says, "here's what we'll do..."

Melita has received a quest! To upgrade her bracelet, she must:

1. Complete a training thread focused on the use of her bowstring bracelet.
2. Complete a thread hunting a predator with the use of the bracelet. Collect part of the predator (feathers/fur/teeth/claws etc.) when you're done.
3. Complete a thread collecting a length of sentinent vine from the Oerwoud.
4. Complete a thread making candy, pastries, cakes or any other kind of sweet treat.

Bring the items collected/made in your thread to the shrine when you're done!
LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
I am the wind that makes breathing hard
Her smile stretched in wild abandon as Ludo’s appearance, complete with landshark gnashings, and a light bout of laughter soon followed. Brief examinations ensued, and so she watched and waited closely, making sure not to fidget restlessly as the list began. Training wouldn’t be so bad – she’d already had one somewhat scheduled with Maeve – and she figured hunting and gathering could be done fairly quickly.

The treat one might be the trickiest, and the Honeybee half-wondered if it was for Ludo itself, or some other reason.

But not one to judge on those notions, she nodded and prepared to hasten off. “Excellent. Thank you! I’ll be as quick as I can!” And in such a promise, immediately vaulted away with companions in tow.

{FIN}
I am the ocean and the battered shore
I will be the passion of thunder, a howl of fury