Personal Quest (Open)Spark in the Dark
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye had already laid the foundation for his forge with Amun and Maea, as well as with Lilliane, but he had to get to work on finishing it. He had put it off for far too long and had let the whole situation drag on for too long, of course there were other tasks but he finally had to take care of it.

So he sent again a letter on the bulletin board to ask the Grounder for help and hoped that some would respond. Maybe it was also the time to ask for some help. But it could not wait any longer. The basic framework was already in place. But there was a lot to do.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
ISLA

"Hello, Darkeye." It probably isn't so much of a surprise to see Isla these days, especially given that he has placed a notice on the bulletin board asking for help. "I might not be the strongest, but please feel free to put me to work making the forge. And I have an extra pair of hands, if needed." Because of course she doesn't come alone - beside her stands her companion, the Prince offering a polite bow to Darkeye.

"If there is anything involving fire, the Prince is probably better suited to tackling it," Isla continues with a small smile. For obvious reasons, she probably won't do very well up against any open flames. "But otherwise, we're ready when you are. Where shall we start?"
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
“Agreed,” Wessex murmurs, chiming in as she joins the trio on the heels of Isla’s comment about fire. “Being flammable has its downsides.”

Darkeye has been good on his word regarding the Grounders and so even though the General is still a bit miffed about past things (grudges aren’t the easiest for Wessex to shake), she finds is more than appropriate to assist in return. “But I’m a good for lifting heavy things,” she offers, hoping it can make up for being unable to do much around an open flame. So with her hands folded patiently in front of her, she looks expectantly at the Outlander, waiting for any sort of instruction. Making a forge is very much out of her area of expertise.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye is glad to see Isla and surprised that Wessex has also come. "I thank you for coming. I have already tried the whole thing here once, but unfortunately, we had to cancel the whole thing due to some personal problems, coal as well as wood is already made. I need the ordered anvil to be picked up. You would have to lay out the floor with sand. I understand about the fire. I am very grateful to you for doing this with me," he said gratefully, not expecting anyone to come at all. So much had happened in the last time and he had put it very far behind. But finally, he had the chance to take care of his personal things.

-----

Welcome to the PQ to create the forge of Darkeye there is not so much left to do what you wanted to do Darkeye then do the other the whole thing goes over four rounds and I wish you much fun.

Darkeye
Wessex
Isla

You would have to pick up the anvil at the local dealer.
Sand buckets are already ready and must be poured on the ground and distributed
The iron must be picked up from a different dealer.

Coding base by Sky

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
ISLA

"It's no problem at all," Isla says with a bright smile, offering a friendly nod to Wessex as she joins them and Darkeye sets out what needs to be done for the forge to get it up and running. "I don't think I will be much use with getting the anvil. We can sort out the sand, though!"

Nodding to the Prince, he will dutifully stand by and pour the sand from the buckets onto the ground. With that done, she's able to use a hard bristled brush to start spreading it around and distributing it evenly. It's slow going, but she and the Prince make a good enough team, and she's happy to do this rather than getting involved with anything too fiery.

Isla and the Prince deal with the sand!
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
Wessex listens intently to Darkeye’s instructions and knows fairly quickly which task will fall to her. “I guess that’s my cue,” she says with a bright chuckle as Isla indicates she and the Prince will forego the anvil. After all, she did volunteer to be the workhorse of the group. “I’ll go fetch the anvil.” Heading out of the building at an easy jog, the General makes it to the merchant in no time, and after she insists (and then demonstrates) that she can carry it just fine, thank you, the demigod hauls it into her arms before teleporting back to the group.

“Just tell me where to… put it,” she huffs out - for this is the heaviest thing she’s carried in awhile.

------------------

Wessex goes to retrieve the anvil.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye had not realized that Wessex was so fast. He had already gone to fetch the iron and other materials from another merchant. But he had left one list behind. He also didn't know that Wessex and Isla would complete their tasks so quickly. He had, however, left a note with tasks as a precaution. There were some tasks on it.
He was quickly at the dealer and borrowed a cart to transport everything. Mahariel simply lay down on top of the boxes and gave a little nod. The shark teeth from back then were paying off more and more.

----

Isla
Wessex
Darkeye

Okay that was faster than expected. But of course, it's time for more

feel the water from the wells into the big barrels in the forge.
The basin where the coal is heated still needs to be built. The exact dimensions are on the list
The walls around the forge must be lined with clay and moss for fire protection.

Coding base by Sky

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA

Happy with their progress, Isla glances up just in time to see Wessex teleport back into view. "I think anywhere in here is fine for now," she says of the anvil. "Darkeye is still out at the other dealer - there's a list here for us to complete. I think the Prince and I could probably tackle lining the walls?"

So saying, the Remedy and her companion head out to begin their work. With the Prince using a supply of clay and Isla sourcing some moss, together they begin to line the forge walls. It's refreshing to do something like this after being in the infirmary for so long, she thinks, even as she and the Prince get their hands dirty.

Isla and the Prince tackle lining the forge walls with clay and moss!
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
“Kay.” She doesn’t take more than a few steps, cause, fuck, an anvil is still heavy, before setting it down in what looks like a good place. And if it’s not, she can shove it around some more, or whatever.

So with Isla and the Prince lining the walls, Wessex goes to take a look at the list that was left for them and hums to herself. Again, neither of the reimaing tasks are in her realm of expertise, but she can follow some instructions and if the dimensions of the coal basin are already here, then… turning over one shoulder to eye the area and materials indicated, Wessex calls out to the Isla and the Prince, “I’ll build the coal basin, then.” It’s got to be a bit like building the walls of the Barracks, right? With a quick double check for dimensions, the Wraith begins to build, one wall at a time.

---------------

Wessex tackles building the coal basin.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye opened the rooms to his forge a little later and wondered how the two of them could be so far along. He stood there with the iron and the other metals and was flabbergasted.
He loaded the metals to the side first, because the shelves where the materials were to go had to be built first. He saw what the others were doing. "I am truly impressed that you are so far along, I will go and fetch the water. I can't let you do all this alone. While I go to fetch the water, you should be ready sooner for whatever reason. You should put up a wall shelf on this side. The measurements for it are on the note. Then I have this seed from the festival, but I can do that myself. I wanted to plant it outside in the garden, hoping it would grow into a beautiful tree. But I'm digressing. First of all, back to the forge. I still need a place for the ice pool opposite the charcoal pools. We can fix the big bellows once the charcoal pool is in place. I've already got it in advance." He says somewhat dubiously and hopes that his forge will not be finished by the two of them alone.

----
That goes surprisingly quickly. Faster than expected.

Isla
Wessex
Darkeye

Attach the bellows to the coal ponds.
Build a shelf where the goods can be stored.
Build a basin opposite where the ice water can be poured in.
(plant the seed from the Festival)

Coding base by Sky

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA

"Alright! Let us know if you need help!" Isla calls back cheerfully to the Wraith, as if any of them (the Prince included) are anything like experts in building a forge. But hey, one step at a time, and by the time Darkeye returns the Prince and the Remedy will be washing their hands clean having lined the walls. "It's actually quite fun when you get into it," she chimes to him, nodding and approaching the list once more.

"I think we can take the shelf, if you don't mind building another basin?" she says to Wessex with a cheeky flash of teeth. "Of the two of us, you have 100% more experience in building one than I do, if we take the past few hours into consideration." So saying, as long as Wessex has no objections, Isla and the Prince will take themselves off to try and build a sturdy shelf for Darkeye to store his raw materials.

Isla and the Prince build a shelf!
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
Well while she’s down here and all that… waving her assent to Isla, Wessex finishes up with the coal holder before turning to where Darkeye indicated the other basin should go. She eyes the space critically, once again laying out some measurements before she starts. Measure twice, cut once, and all that jazz.

Starting with the bowl of the basin, the demigod gets some more stones and mortar, laying it all out on the ground as she fits the puzzle pieces together. This rock to that one - no, that one, and then the waterproof bits in between.Once those are dry and sturdy, she starts on the rounded sides, which is a little more tedious, but the job eventually gets down with too much of a mess on her clothes.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye had in the time they used and the water already in the barrels felt he had hurried very much because he wanted to be in no way inferior to the two helpers. He was impressed with how much craftsmanship the two had. So he jumped outside and planted the seed that he had collected at the FLIAT LFUX Festival, it does not take long and he hoped that it would be a great tree.

After that, he quickly got to work and grabbed the big bellows and grabbed the drill, nuts, and carabineers to attach the bellows and set them to the right height. The first carabiner was a little difficult because he had to pull the carabiner up with rope and then with a lot of muscle power to put the bellows in the right posituion. Each height he could bring with the right pull in a different position as he needed it. Similar to Wessex, a lot of measuring and readjustment were necessary.
He smiled a little when he saw Wessex, who didn't seem to mind getting dirty.

When he was done he helped the others.
"There is not so much to do now. I need to get a quick tool stand that I can use near the forge. I also need a place to store the various grinding stones I have already procured, which you should have already stumbled upon, Wessex. I suggest setting them up right next to the forge. I also need someone to hang the lamp here"It is the lamp he made in honor of Bastien that has many colorful elements in it. "I'll invite you to tea as soon as this is done, we should be done after that."

---
Darkeye
Isla
Wessex

This is the last round I hope you had some fun. Sorry, it took so long but real life is not easy right now.

Hang the lamp
Putting up a shelf for tools
Building grindstones

These are the last tasks after which there will be tea and food for those who want or maybe just good conversation. Thanks for your help Wessex please close the whole thing with Fin.

Coding base by Sky

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA

Dusting off her hands and standing back, Isla and the Prince look mighty proud of themselves as they observe the shelf they have built. "Do you think it will hold?" she asks the Prince, the dark-haired man nodding his affirmation. It certainly isn't leaning one way or another, so with any luck it'll make a good home for the raw materials Darkeye has gathered.

Speaking of which, with the other man's return, she hears him out with a gentle smile and a nod. "We can hang the lantern, but I'm afraid I will have to leave lighting it to you!" she says. Isla and the Prince go to collect Bastien's lantern, the Remedy standing with it carefully in her hands while her companion tacks in a nail for it to hang upon. Together, they ensure it takes pride of place in Darkeye's forge.

"There," she says with a soft smile. "All done."

Isla and the Prince hang a lantern!
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner