A Better Deal
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bastien
This house is my house
So bring me fire, I'll burn it all to ashes
It's my life and it's fine
And I will cry with laughter as I trash it

Bastien had embarked on his journey to humble himself. He had talked about it, celebrated the symbolic death of his old self....and after a few days, felt his resolve begin to weaken. Being humble was no fun when it was such a bright new season, a time of parties and lust and love. Everything he loved was happening all around him and he was stuck in the body of an old man.

He made a decision: He would make one attempt to get out of it, and if that didn't work, he'd deal with it.

Frey was a god he'd heard mentioned several times but never actually met, but any time he had heard of them he'd thought they really sounded like someone he should get to know. Sex, pleasure? No complications? It was a dream, everything he'd wanted Safrin to be but had been horribly disappointed by.

He hobbled his way to the shrine in the temple, hoped he wouldn't get a surprise visit from The Lady of the Stars, and bowed his head.

"I am looking to speak with Frey. If you Gods do truly watch us like you say, I'm sure you know why. I am lost. I need to be found by someone who understands my ideals, my goals. Who can lift this curse."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

Without the fanfare of one like Safrin, Frey's appearance was practically commonplace, except for all the reasons why it wasn't. Making their counterparts look practically conservative given just how much clothing they wore in comparison, Frey leaned against one of the temple's pillars, holding a large and juicy red apple in one of their hands. One of their arms was bent, elbow resting against the jut of their hip as they languidly gazed across the space towards Bastien.

As always he would see Frey as the epitome of sexual beauty, their features enhanced by an overwhelming and undeniable adoration for and pining of. Sex incarnate to all who looked upon them, Frey still carried their own individuality despite what their onlookers might want. They were the absolute form of sex, possessing features and traits the no human mind could comprehend and later, that no words could describe. But in that moment Frey would be everything Bastien had ever dreamed to want, but also an indescribably many other things as well that he never even considered before.

"Your story isn't that interesting hun. You're a play I've seen before, though this is certainly a new...look." They said with a lazy smile, reaching down to rub the apple on their chest before raising it to their lips with a bright and juicy crunch.

Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Bastien
This house is my house

Frey was splendorous, every fantasy and desire Bastien had ever had in one being. Why had he ever prayed to Safrin? Stars were fine, but they could not hold anything to the promises Frey made by just standing there being...well. Everything. He stared openly, amazed that everything he'd ever wanted had been so available but he had so far avoided it.

Even Frey's harsh words could not harm his vision too much. "Not one I have chosen. But I suppose you already know that, hm?" He asked, gesturing down to his newly old body.

"If you feel there is no connection between us then please, send me away. But we both know that isn't the case." He pointed out with a bold spark in his eyes and a smile on his lips.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Frey

"Yes, your little rivalry with Safrin has not gone unnoticed. I'm surprised she left you with a cock at all, even a withered one. She's usually far cattier than that."

Frey raised a cautionary brow. "I only play games in the bedroom hun, and rarely with words." They said, taking another bite of the apple and draping one arm over the other as they considered the avatar of a man before them. "A connection? How bland." Frey said with a breathy and sultry sigh. "Everything is connected in some way or another. " They added, inhaling a dramatic breath and releasing it in a way that seemed to accentuate all the lines of their chest and neck as they did so.

Frey glanced around the shrine, eyes narrowing slightly before turning back to Bastien.

Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Bastien
This house is my house

"I'm sure even Safrin knows I do too much good with my cock for it to be tossed away." Bastien replied with a cocky grin, the expression decidedly him even on the old face he had been given. He was still relatively certain that once they'd passed this whole unpleasant business, him and Safrin had a good chance of being lovers. Just as he had a chance with Ludo, or Frey. Or any of the mortal souls he'd met and liked.

Frey said that everything was connected, which was true enough, but not what he'd meant. "Yes, yes. But. We are both similar kinds of souls, are we not? You are, to my understanding, someone who appreciates pleasure and indulgence. Well, that is something I am well taught in. Could we not work together to fulfil some kind of goal?"

Change author:
Frey

Frey gave the man a pointed stare, before flicking their fingers and his pants and underwear disappeared. His apparently impressive cock was droopy and disappointing, looking more and more a bad impressionist rendering of some strange new creature than the sensuous weapon Bastien was making it out to be. "Hmm." They said speculatively. Again their fingers waved and the priest's flaccid penis became hard, rising up and seemingly pointing right at the deity.  

"I doubt you have any goals that I am interested in, hun. You seem to have your own pleasure well in hand—" Frey said with a smirk, and indeed, Bastien would find his hand suddenly wrapped around his cock. Even now though, Frey looked bored. "I care little for your quarrels with Safrin, her church, or the rest of it. You come here acting as though my interest in passion is somehow something which is meant to bind us together, il mio presuntuoso, but you forget yourself."

If Safrin was vain and Ludo was a trickster, then Frey was the most likely to take offense to what they perceived as a slight. That this man would so casually enter their temple without so much as an offering, and think that simply because he was hornier than he knew what to do with, Frey would take a liking to him? All that Frey had seen so far was Bastien playing fast and loose with his sexuality and his piety. Frey cared little for the latter, and while they'd not stop anyone from having a good time, it was ultimately not what won them over.

"Say what you came here to say hun, and do it quickly. Neither my patience nor you are going to last very long." So saying, Bastien would feel his hand begin to move up and down his length. The arousing imagery of Frey and all the magical impulses and affections that their mere presence warranted and created making their words indeed seem prophetic: he wouldn't last long.

Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Bastien
This house is my house

Bastien was well aware that his mighty throbbing manhood was not in his best state right now, with Safrin's curse truly having ripped it's former glory away. So he was not ashamed when he was stripped, only sad he would likely not get the chance to properly use it and show Frey just how well he could worship.

But then to his delight (despite their boredom) he was made hard, his hand going to his cock willingly as well as divinely influenced. This was so dirty, so unexpected...even if the shrine visit when poorly as a whole he would be pleased to have had this. Masturbation with the God of sex? What more could a man ask for?

"Well. I have..mm...already said it, and it would appear you are unimpressed. So I shall leave you, once this is done." He looked down to his hand on his cock, which moved quickly and decidedly, not trying at all to prolong this.

Change author:

Frey smiled. They liked a man who could take a bit of direction.

With a sultry exhale, Bastien's mind would be filled with a treasure trove of images that would make his previous fantasies seem like mere picto-graphs compared to the lifelike figures that now danced behind his eyes. Indeed his body would feel the imaginings of his mind: tongues and teeth and hands and bodies of every size and colour that he might wish.

"You want to be found." Frey purred amidst Bastien's pumping. "You want your curse to be lifted." They continued. "But you have brought me nothing, and stand here cock in hand." Close to climax now, Bastien would find his hand suddenly immovable, his fingers an circle around throbbing flesh that ached for release. "I have said already that I don't care about your games with Safrin hun. Your curse is your problem not mine. As for being found? I don't believe that for a second. You don't want to be found. You want to be seen. Elevated."

Striding forwards, Frey stood right before Bastien, the twitching tip of his cock nearly touching their navel. "Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me this play has a new ending and I might be interested."
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Bastien
This house is my house

"Oh, dio mio." Bastien exclaimed at the images appearing before his eyes, the temple becoming hazy as he put all of his energy into just looking, seeing all that he could have and wanted; the hand on his cock moved eagerly and when it was forcibly stopped he couldn't help the cry of near-pain from having it be paused (but there was a hint of pleasure in that, too).

He leaned forward, looked up into Frey's eyes and tried his best to come up with something while his mind was still lost in lust.

"You may have seen it before, but you haven't seen it the way I'll do it." Was all he could come up with; not the best line he'd ever said but he said it with all the charisma and confidence he could utter and a cocky grin.

Change author:

With a wave of their hand, Frey would disappear from before Bastien and appear around him. In him even. The hand wrapped around Bastien's cock would both be covered by Frey's hand, but would also be Frey's hand. The god's lips against Bastien's ear, their tongue inside of his mouth and their freehand roaming across the artist's chest. "I have told you already—" Frey whispered, their combined hands resuming the motion, while another set of hands somehow appeared, lowering to cup his balls, to slightly spread his legs and press against the hole of his ass.

"—wordplay is not my kink. Actions speak louder than words and all that. Show me what you can do, puppet man." They whispered and as they did, a rush unlike any that Bastien had ever felt would surge through him, his orgasm seemingly crescendoing all the way from his toes to his eyelashes. The artist would feel a puff of hot air against his ear, and then Frey's presence would be gone. Where cum should have been on the floor, there was instead a small dusting of dusky violet-coloured flowers. Quite the aphrodisiac they were, if eaten or brewed.