Feathers for Favours?
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Hello Talyson,

I understand you're the western courier? I am looking for Ningo and Gore Crow feathers for a quest for Frey. I rarely find myself west of the Draig Cordillera (portals are gross and all that), so I was wondering whether or not you might happen upon some in your travels, and if you might send them along to me here in Torchline?

I'm happy to return the favour if there's anything you need. I'm also very well connected with the black market here if any of your clients require something below board, and also have ties with the pirates and smugglers.

Thank you!

xoxo
Flora Kaliesin
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Hi Ms. Kaliesin,

I can bring those to you. I have access to plenty of Ningo feathers right now. The Gore Crows might take a little time, though. How soon do you need them? And how many of each?

Ink had dripped on the page between paragraphs and was smudged here, as if the pen had hesitated too long in the air and then the drop had been wiped away a little too late.

Running cost is a future trading favor from Torchline, if that's okay with you.

~T. Seawright

P.S. Do you have access to an airship, by chance?
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Oh please, call me Flora!

Two of each if you could, and at your earliest convenience!

Your price is more than reasonable. I also have connections in the Greatwood and Stormbreak should trading favours in either of those locations serve you better.

I only have access to the Airships that go between SB/TL/GW, though I do happen to know that my little brother has been building his own with the help of our father. Why?

xoxox

Flora.
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hi Mi Flora,

I can do that. I'll add your order to the priority list. I've got an errand in the Climb soon and should be able to get your feathers then.

If you have connections with the Fae that would be great!

Maybe Halo will be getting a port soon, too, and I want to learn about them. If your brother and dad are making a one-person ship I'd like to meet them and see what goes into building one.

~Tal Seawright
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
You're the * b * e * s * t (here the words are accompanied by decorative stars).

I have connections with the Fae for sure! I grew up in the Greatwood C:

Do you want me to send them your way? My little brother lives in Stormbreak and my Dad is in the Greatwood. Let me know!

You're a peach.

xoxox
Flora
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Change author:
Hi Flora,

I've got the feathers and I'll be headed to Torchline soon. We can figure out connecting up with your family when I drop them off with you.

See you in a few weeks!

~Tal