Ronin TalieWINEsin
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
from the desk of
DOCTOR OCTOBER HART
Ronin,

How are you? I'm sorry I haven't been by, I'm still recovering from the last time!

Finn and I were out on the Falling and...well, I don't quite know how to describe it. The ground felt weird. It felt...bouncy, a bit like those fern-plants in the woods when you run on them, or almost like moss? Honestly, it's so hard to put into words. You should really go see it for yourself.

Dinner soon?

xxoo
Tobi

P.s. We also saw a bit of cloth or a sail or something caught in part of the cliffface. Maybe you need to initiate some sort of anti-littering campaign, or a "keep our cliffs clean!" initative
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN

Tobi,

That's quite alright! As much as I love our get togethers, they could be quite dangerous if we did it too often.

That is very odd. We have been searching there for the relic that is meant to be in Stormbreak - I wonder if that could be a clue towards it.

Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the state of the cliffs, also. I will be sure to inspect them myself soon an ensure there are no loose sails making the place look unkempt.

Dinner soon - we can host you, this time!

~ Ronin
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl