Plot Advancing PQ double the whiskey and shake
Attempt to find the Stormbreak relic!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
Sunjata's lightning goes nowhere near the rock giant, and as we all know from pokemon lighting isn't very effective against stone as it is.

Still, the dragon is the thing that woke it up, and so the pair aren't entirely out of the running--the creature takes a lumbering step forward that causes a tidal wave to billow out from around its midsection. Picking out a sliver of itself, the rock giant hurls a massive boulder towards Sunjata. Its aim is poor (though perhaps it's a warning), and the stone goes wide. It lands in the water some 120ft away (take note of its range), with a massive PLOP.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
Darkeye’s laughter is something that is nearly reminiscent of what his own husband would do in a similar situation. But it still doesn’t settle the unease in his stomach as the lightning distracts and he draws away, watching as the rock is thrown and gets far too close to them for comfort. He can’t answer Darkeye, but he wants to say yes, yes she can because he sure as fuck can’t and truthfully he trusts Wessex far more than most others at this point.

So he moves again, drawing more distance between them, wings flapping to keep him above the water yet still in the line of sight of the golem, and shoots another blast of lightning somewhere in its general direction, hoping to keep it trudging after him.

Sunjata moves back further out of throw range and shoots another bolt of lightning to try and keep its attention to get it to follow him!

Dragon ability | Can breathe lightning (mastered lightning damage)
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
She could only watch as Remi shifted, streaking towards the cliffs. Ronin’s statement caused her spine to stiffen, straight and taut as she sat along the nimbus, willing her fingers to stop shaking. Because what if it was her uncle? Then what? He already had multitudes of problems with the two demigods before her, potential involvement in past transgressions and assaults in Stormbreak –

And now –

She would’ve liked to have shouted at him – a lash of her vicious temper to send him scurrying.

But maybe it was too late.

Her jaw clenched and her hands tightened again, until nails dug into her palms, eyes catching the segment of wings stretching from the Huntsman, and suddenly she felt very small and finite. “What do you want me to do?” might as well have been a whisper on the wind as they scaled closer and closer.
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. It's hard to say whether or not mental voices really have a volume. If you're unconvinced, try and scream inside of your own head. Do you find yourself wincing at the pitch of it? No? Now imagine if someone else screamed just by your ear. Surely it would feel different. So it was that despite the fact that Remi indeed was yelling in Sunjata's direction, the call was still a mental one.

Better than to follow it up with a roar.

Fanning his wings and trying to remain vaguely behind the bit of the Falling that had gotten up and decided to walk away from the rest of Stormbreak, the manticore roared again in the dragon's direction.

Leave now before you are made to leave.

Rock giant or not, it would be Sunjata's one and only warning.
Every shade of hurt you know
From the deep blue to the marigold
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
There is nothing else Darkeye can do or could he trap him if the rock were to hit him with an axe and turn the force in another direction? It was an attempt, but he would only dare to do that if a rock came too close. "That was close, the stone giant here is a different number Sunjata. I hope Wessex can do this one, I don't know how much I can help you. But I'll try my best. My Iron Leaf is ready to go." He said, and it would look messed up if he attacked his own people with it and made them feel better. Frey had cast her magic on the spear. We'll see how well that works.

"It looks like he's going to keep following us. You're doing a great job Sunjata. Now if we can just get the golem to Wessex, we should be able to bring it down or something." He said and began to make further plans. He looked down to warn Sunjata where the next boulder would land.
each for one sin

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
RANDOM EVENT
The tricky thing about this plan Sunjata, is that if the Giant's range is about 120ft, then for you to be out of range puts you quite far away. Far enough that you're actually a bit hard to see. Do you see the issue?

Not the brightest of all Rae's creations, the giant comes to a slow stop, looking dumbly out towards the horizon where Sunjata hovers no larger than a gnat in its field of vision. Distracted by the sound of a roar, the creature begins to slow turn and wave a clobbering hand in Remi's direction.

Because the threads have been merged, your new randomly assigned posting order is Darkeye, Remi, Ronin, Sunjata, Melita
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
"Something is wrong Sunjata he is not following us anymore. Did you hear that roar? I don't know what it was, but something that roars that loud is not small. It could be difficult. We need Wessex and we need it fast. Either we go to Wessex and get her and she teleports here with us or we have to fight this thing too, your call." He says, trying to see more of the surroundings to understand what is really happening. He would not let his prey be snatched away now. They were here first in his opinion.

Then he saw the figure that roared. "It's a manticore, so it's Remi. It's time to show what we are made of Sunjata. I don't know if he's alone. But I don't like to be denied my prey." Darkeye took a deep breath and roared loudly against the noise. "LORD OF THE FOREST, THIS IS NOT YOUR TERRITORY, YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY HERE, THIS IS OUR PREY. MANTICORE OR NOT AS A LEADER OF A PLACE YOU RECOGNIZE THE SITUATION. IT IS OUR PREY LORD OF THE FOREST NOT YOURS. KOR IS ON OUR SIDE" he shouted with so much power in the direction of the manticore. Everything in the others of Darkeye prepared for a fight. Even if there was little chance of success. But slain by a manticore worthy of this Kor. Darkeye shows himself with the good eyes that anyone around him he make sure to be heard and see.
each for one sin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby

Well. Darkeye wasn't wrong. This wasn't his territory, though the fact that it was his husband's made him feel just a teensy bit protective of it. Hopefully, the former-dwarf could forgive him that, and if not? Well. Remi didn't really care.

Darkeye says these are not my lands. Remi chuckles to Ronin, his mental voice coloured with amusement and animosity. I suppose I should let you speak for yourself, mm?

With a grumble of annoyance, Remi rises higher into the air. Perhaps not out of the giant's stone-throwing abilities, but out of what he judged was its radius to swat him out of the sky. I could try and wrap myself around its legs and hold it here where it cannot cause more damage...or go after them. He thinks to Ronin. What say you, oh mighty Commander.

Remi flies above the giant and asks Ronin if he should try and kraken the giant or go after Sunjata.
Every shade of hurt you know
From the deep blue to the marigold
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
What say him, indeed. Currently aboard a nimbus with dragon wings folded over his shoulders, the chaos around is little more than a series of distant roars. "If you don't want to get involved, I understand," he says to Melita as he rises to his feet and spreads his wings. "I'll have the nimbus stay here until you decide."

And until then, falling from the nimbus and spreading the wings from his back, Ronin turns his attention to Remi's voice. And Darkeye's, too. Stormbreak has been through too much already. If you can keep it still, that would be a good start, he agrees, before wild blue eyes turn out to the man on the dragon's back.

"This is MY territory," he roars out towards them. "And YOU have no authority here. Leave. Now." How many times is Sunjata going to deliver trouble to his door, he wonders.

Ronin advises for Remi to try and focus the giant, and has a dick-swinging match with Sunjata and Darkeye.
show me your darkness.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
Frustration starts, evidenced by the flare of the dragon’s nostrils. He wishes he could speak to Darkeye, to let him know that Remi isn’t alone, but he can’t — so all he can offer is the quiet little grumble back toward the dwarf. Remi’s shout, however, causes him to wince, upset flaring in his gut.

Not only is it that Remi’s there, but Ronin’s addition is enough that it only spurs on that deep roiling frustration, lashing it out into sparks of anger and desperation and hopelessness. Part of him wants to laugh, to argue back territories matter now?, but he doesn’t. Instead, he simply shouts back an Is it? The bite to his tone is something deep set, something deeper, but Darkeye seems to have an idea so Sunjata drifts a bit closer. I think you all have gotten enough of these. One of which he’d help them get, lost part of his soul to get.

He drifts a bit closer though, not as much as he has before in order for Darkeye to speak more, however, and will spend his turn preparing to block if need be.

Sunjata moves a little bit closer so Darkeye can talk, says some shit, and prepares to block if need be.
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
Unaware of the looming conversations, the back and forths, all Melita could do was try to decide.

But she’d never been like her uncle – no matter if they’d been compared to by temperament. Mercurial and capricious, chaotic and frenetic, but gods, she’d had enough. At least she’d always been steadfast and determined, bold and intrepid, firm in some multitudes. Please go, she wanted to murmur or scream, so it became only a silent prayer behind her teeth, sizzling on her tongue, a wave of embers shading the truth of the matter, as she stood along the nimbus. “I want to help,” she answered. “But I’m not going to hit him.” A kick in the balls was one thing, and this was entirely another – and she could assist in other ways. “Can I do something to snag at the…,” her hand motioned towards the giant.

--

Melita answers Ronin that she won’t be aiming for Jata, but can help with the giant.
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me

Change author:
RANDOM EVENT
There is a lot of yelling for a creature made out of stone to care much about.

Turning, it moves to begin lumbering back towards the cliff-face as if it might be possible for it to simply reform itself against the remaining stone.

Because the threads have been merged, your new randomly assigned posting order is Darkeye, Remi, Ronin, Sunjata, Melita
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Fuck Ronin is there too, maybe that could be the solution. Darkeye takes another deep breath and admires Sunjata's courage in facing two of the most powerful beings. He exhales deeply once more and then shouts with exaggeration in his words towards Ronin, "Lord Ronin, you said I had a favor to ask, no matter what it is. This is the time to redeem it, leave the matter to us. We will pull the creature away from Stormbreak and take care of it. If we fail, I will die or surrender to your responsibility. I will personally give you a report of what happened and I will answer your questions as I have done before. Show me that I am not wrong about you, Lord of Stormbreak. We want to protect life here, not destroy it. I´m here to help like I always do" Darkeye hoping that there would be an answer. He was a man of his word, but he didn't know if the other people around him were as well. But Remi was still dangerously close. The giant seemed to return to his old place. He didn't want to harm any of Stormbreak's people, including Remi or whoever else was here, but his target was the giant.

---

Darkeye tries to convince the people with words and refers to the favor he received from Ronin when he helped to rebuild Stormbreak. Still, he tries
each for one sin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
then it went dark
Caring very, very little for the amount of talking, Remi does as his husband had suggested. There is a fair amount of mental grumbling going on, but given what Ronin currently had to deal with, Remi did his best to keep his thoughts most non-verbal to not add more static to Ronin's mind.

Diving down towards the water with hopefully enough speed that the giant couldn't target him, the Lullaby shifts midway down, going from what might as well be a stuffed animal in comparison to the giant to something with more heft. Slorping into the water with as much grace as 7.5 tentacles would allow, Remi stretches himself out, reaching for one of the giant's legs to try and bind it in place.

Remi shifts and tries to stop the giant from moving by grabbing hold of one of its legs.

Kraken Ability | Legendary size
& it rained
and rained and rained