Plot Advancing PQ double the whiskey and shake
Attempt to find the Stormbreak relic!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Nodding to Melita, Ronin spares a pulse of willpower to get his nimbus close enough for her to try and get a shot in while he deals with... well, all of this. The mental grumbling from his husband confirms that he's plunging beneath the waves, and so that leaves good ol' Darkeye and Sunjata. And I thought you were cowering off somewhere in King's End, instead of getting involved in all of this, he snaps back to the Flood, even as three pinpoints of starlight blaze around him.

"That's news to me!" he barks out to the other man, recalling nothing about promising a favour to Darkeye. "But even if I had, this wouldn't even be happening if you hadn't woken it up! How can you claim to protect life when you are the reason this is happening?"

They aren't going to leave, he can see that much already. And so, even though he wants to fling the starbolts at the dragon, he loves Remi more than he dislikes Sunjata. And so Ronin swoops around to try and shoot at the giant instead.

Ronin talks smack and conjures three starbolts to shoot at the stone giant! Melita is still on his nimbus.

Magic: Shooting Stars | The user may summon celestial energy as a projectile. Control is excellent, and multiple projectiles may be created at once. (In quests or other combat situations requiring dice rolling, only 3 stars may be created per post).
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered

Magic: FEAT | Now You! | When Ronin successfully hits a target, the next ally who posts gains advantage on their attack.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Magic: Nimbus Call | The user may call down one of the clouds from the sky and ride upon it. The cloud will hold Ronin and up to one other person.
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
The manticore disappears and Sunjata’s anxiety only grows, a gnawing sensation in his chest and stomach as he hovers above the water and listens to Darkeye’s shout. It’s only mixed with Robin’s antagonizing, however, which sparks more of that frustration. Funny, I seem to recall a time when you didn’t care for this war too. He sends back to Ronin, watching the starbolts before adding on, You’re going to pretend like you weren’t planning on waking it up either? But no, conveniently they’ll get the blame for waking it. He knows this, he can’t even be surprised by it.

In a quick split decision, the dragon moves toward the rock giant again, hopefully opposite of where Ronin and his starbolts are, aiming another blast of lightning toward it to hopefully try to pull it their way again, like some mediocre game of tug of war.

Sunjata moves closer to the golem and shoots more lightning toward it.

Dragon ability | Can breathe lightning (mastered lightning damage)
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
The yelling was a cacophony of sound – and her eyes flickered, roamed, over towards the players at present, suppressing so many notions from springing across her tongue. Her scorching screams wouldn’t have helped, and only added fuel to the fire, so she closed her eyes and breathed, trying to dampen the apprehensive energy coiled around her.

Remi’s disappearance under the waves, Sunjata’s blast at the giant, Ronin’s attempts at the same, might’ve been the only galvanizing point. She snagged at her bowstring, feeling the space around her take its residual shape, hand going to the strand while the other pulled along the elemental quiver – selecting an icy arrow. Whether or not it would have an effect, or if she was in range, would remain to be seen.

But Melita tried anyway – she always did. Clipping it to her quiver, the youth let the arrow fly, sending the freezing ramparts towards the giant too.

--

Melita stays on Ronin’s nimbus and tries to shoot the giant with an ice arrow.

Type: Light | Style: Offensive | Level: Upgraded
Bowstring Bracelet | At first this bracelet appears only as a length of intricately braided bowstring, adorned with vinelike patterns and tiny, fanged charms. But with an arrow in hand, upon miming the action of knocking and drawing it, the user will feel a bow beneath their fingers, as if it was there all along.

Type: Dark | Style: Offensive | Level: Basic
Fire/Lightning/Ice Quiver | A magical quiver with two compartments. In one, it turns any arrow placed within into a flaming projectile when shot. In the other, the arrow becomes imbued with electricity. (Made by Remi)
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me