Key Quest Between a rock and a giant place
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Oh it's all going down out here. Managing to toss Melita an encouraging salute as she succeeds in wedging an icy arrow into the stone giant's craggy face, Ronin almost flutters out of the sky entirely to feel the wave of crimson ire roll from his husband. Deal, he says, because he's had a long time to get to grips with the lesser of two evils, and trying to stop Remi is absolutely the idiot's option here.

"Is that a fucking lady giant?" he calls out as he catches a very curvaceous set of... erm... boulders out at sea. No time for that, though - with three more dazzling points of light in hand, Ronin hurls them at the giant and fuck, this had better be enough. It's all going to so much hell, and it always feels like it's fucking Stormbreak getting the brunt of it.

Ronin throws three more starbolts at the giant (and is befuddled by the lady giant lol), keeping his nimbus for Melita to sit on.

Magic: Shooting Stars | The user may summon celestial energy as a projectile. Control is excellent, and multiple projectiles may be created at once. (In quests or other combat situations requiring dice rolling, only 3 stars may be created per post).
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered

Magic: FEAT | Now You! | When Ronin successfully hits a target, the next ally who posts gains advantage on their attack.

Type: Light | Rank: Basic
Magic: Nimbus Call | The user may call down one of the clouds from the sky and ride upon it. The cloud will hold Ronin and up to one other person.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
There’s a moment where he thinks they might actually be able to do this. They might be able to draw it out one more step when he notices the addition of another golem of sorts in the direction they’re attempting to move to. He shifts slightly, trying to get a better view of it, before he looks back at the golem and everything Team Old Gods is shooting at it, and he hisses a grumble of lightning.

Remi’s comment isn’t added to, knowing it’s pointless, that he wouldn’t listen anyway, so the dragon rinses and repeats yet again with lightning and toying, trying to lure the golem back out away from Stormbreak just one more step, hoping Wessex will be ready to step in the second they manage it. And after that? Well, at least he’s done his diligence in trying.

Sunjata takes note of the new lady golem and tries to lure the golem again with his lightning again!

Dragon ability | Can breathe lightning (mastered lightning damage)

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
Well, these were some baffling developments.

She hit the damned thing.

There was a second…lady giant. For some reason.

Blinking initially, shaking her head, and half-tempted to pinch herself to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating, the youth took a long, slow breath. “What the fuck,” she uttered mostly to herself and the wind as it billowed around – beyond bewildered at this point. Maybe this would get everything over and done with, and she could just leave. Pretend it was all a very strange dream.

Once more, the youth notched her elemental arrow, pulled the strand, aimed, and fired towards the…man…giant.

--

Melita shoots towards the giant again with an ice arrow.

Type: Light | Style: Offensive | Level: Upgraded
Bowstring Bracelet | At first this bracelet appears only as a length of intricately braided bowstring, adorned with vinelike patterns and tiny, fanged charms. But with an arrow in hand, upon miming the action of knocking and drawing it, the user will feel a bow beneath their fingers, as if it was there all along.

Type: Dark | Style: Offensive | Level: Basic
Fire/Lightning/Ice Quiver | A magical quiver with two compartments. In one, it turns any arrow placed within into a flaming projectile when shot. In the other, the arrow becomes imbued with electricity. (Made by Remi)
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
If you thought things were interesting before...well, it's going to really hit its stride now.

The good news is that the rock giant is dead; both Remi and Ronin were able to strike it making Melita 's final attack inconsequential. But that's alright, what's a few more arrows in the ocean between friends, mm? Better to #doubletap if zombie movies have taught us anything.

The good/bad news depending on which side of this thing you're on is that the giant has died inside of Stormbreak. This means, ahem, any reinforcements waiting in the wings will remain on the outside.

However...as the giant falls, the flash of cloth between its teeth still remains as it tumbles into the sea...

Welcome to a Relic KQ!

Because this has plot ramifications, it (and all subsequent relic KQs) will be scaled based on level and more difficult than normal).  Remember to include a summary at the bottom of your post with all action taken. If weapons/upgrades/abilities/items/shifts/etc are used, please include their desc. from your profile at the bottom of your post as well. If you don't do this, they won't be taken into account!

Your randomly assigned posting order is: Darkeye, Remi, Ronin, Sunjata, Melita. You have 24 hours to reply.

Darkeye HP: 72/72
Remi HP: 834.5/1302
Ronin HP: 536.5/741
Sunjata HP: 255/255
Melita HP: 405/405

Rock Giant: 0/1390 **killed by Ronin for levelling purposes
Steps towards the ocean: 4/4
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye sees the giant disintegrate his frustration that he does not go further and that he asked Frey for help for nothing is not important right now. He thinks about how he could give Sunajta his axes in this state. "take it Sunajte use the axes I have I can't do that and I don't want this to be for nothing I can take the fall somehow. This is more important, so show what you can do, and let's not let this be in vain." Darkeye gets ready to defend himself as best he can, or if need be, he will simply ram the spear Frey gave him into the dragon's back.

---

Darkeye prepares for the ride into the cold nose hell.
each for one sin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI

Watching the giant fall was not as relieving as having not missed again. Get the relic. I'm going to make sure Sunjata and Darkeye leave. Remi thought to Ronin.

Sunjata had brought the ascended into Stormbreak who'd nearly killed his husband, and Darkeye for all of his neutrality bullshit had very clearly chosen a side in all of this (so it seemed to the alchemist, at least). At the very least the pair had outstayed their welcome and Remi was happy to show them the door.

"LEAVE." Remi loudly yelled, flying diagonally down and across the distance that separated them, hands outstretched. Shooting Ronin's stars at Sunjata, the Lullaby punctuated his attack with a, "—NOW."

Remi flies diagonally and then shoots starbolts at Sunjata.

Magic: Copycat | Remi can mimic the abilities from two fellow demigods (Old Gods only). In order to mimic the ability, Remi must have been damaged by it in a thread previously. Only one ability may be used per thread.
Type: Grey | Rank: Upgraded

Magic: Shooting Stars | The user may summon celestial energy as a projectile. Control is excellent, and multiple projectiles may be created at once. (In quests or other combat situations requiring dice rolling, only 3 stars may be created per post).
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Oh, that's good then. Checking to see if the lady giant has left (and she has, how about that), Ronin lets his shoulders sag in relief even as the relic goes plunging into the thrashing waters of Stormbreak below. Remi's voice shakes his attention back into focus - luckily, because he's a few seconds away from just going home after this - and he gives a mental nod. You got it.

Swooping down towards the water, Ronin exerts a bit of willpower to have his nimbus follow him; hopefully Mel won't mind. "Can you keep watch on the surface while I try to get this thing?" he asks her, wings tucked in to try and keep himself as aerodynamic as possible.

Ronin dives for the surface of the water, and brings Mel with him on his nimbus!

Type: Light | Rank: Basic
Magic: Nimbus Call | The user may call down one of the clouds from the sky and ride upon it. The cloud will hold Ronin and up to one other person.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
Alright, alright, so the golem falls and things really hit the fan. He hears Darkeye’s comment about not letting it be in vain, and he certainly agrees. Even Remi’s shout and the starbolts don’t falter the dragon, wings angled immediately as he dives for the surface of the water, holding his breath in the hopes he can evade the starbolts that head their way.

So the dragon grits his teeth, and tries to speed by it in the hopes of dropping Darkeye off in the water so he might shift to a better equipped shift for racing through the water. And silently, he prays to Frey that it works.

Sunjata dives diagonally toward the water to the surface and hopefully avoid Remi’s starbolts.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
Many things happen in a very short amount of time: Remi fires starbolts at Sunjata which nearly kill him. Undeterred, the dragon drops towards the water where he is speared in the back by Darkeye. Don't worry though, this actually ends up healing him. Meanwhile, Ronin and Melita have a lovely descent, whereafter Ronin leaves Melita to swim on her own and he dives towards the relic.

Bold and dauntless, or stubborn and stupid depending on which side of this you're on, Sunjata doesn't leave after Remi tells him to, which has the Lullaby diving at Sunjata who shifts into an orca. Based on ridiculous feats and strength and rolls, Remi is able to grapple orca!Jata keeping him where he is even as Darkeye tries to distract him.

Luck is on Ronin 's side, because as he nears the relic, he's able to pull it free. While he swims to the surface Remi hauls Jata farther away from the action. Melita continues to enjoy some aquasize as Darkeye changes tactic and swims towards Ronin who, upon surfacing, punches Darkeye in the face.

Remi tries to choke-out Sunjata while Darkeye offers a plea and an apology to Ronin. Sunjata passes out, becoming human once again which allowed Remi to put him to sleep. Ronin offers Melita a lift on his nimbus leaving Darkeye to swim the icy waters around Stormbreak on his own.

Ronin has retrieved the following:

Bright's Banner | A tattered, obsidian banner. When flown in battle, all Ascended within a 30ft radius gain +10 to STR and DEX.

Darkeye HP: 42/72
Remi HP: 834.5/1302
Ronin HP: 536.5/741
Sunjata HP: 12/255
Melita HP: 405/405

Rock Giant: 0/1390 **killed by Ronin for levelling purposes
Steps towards the ocean: 4/4

~FIN