to a better view
RQ request for Nature Frey
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Their first ambitions weren’t of complete protection or defense – but of transportation and movement. In a way, perhaps, it could be construed as a shelter and shielding device, with the Sword’s wariness of portals, and the means of more efficient motion within a world ill-used to such endeavors. Sojourns across lands, without the Voice’s fringes, was enough of a motivation for Deimos.

He assisted in carrying the offerings to the Citadel shrine as they walked through. Misgivings were still a fresh emotion in the pit of his chest, waylaid along a few slow breaths. He’d never be able to cease and desist the whirl of calculations and potentials in his mind, but by the time they were kneeling and spreading out the cream along the plate, the fruit from the greenhouse, he could only glance at Evie from the corner of his eye, and then bow his head towards the aspects of nature. “Frey, we appreciate all your assistance and aid to Halo.” A pause, knowing the words had never been his strong suit. “We have another request – to gain skyboats capable of withstanding our land’s weather. Is there a way to make this possible?”
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Evie
I'm growing up, but I'm not growing old
Militaristic defenses were of course on their minds, but both of them had experienced the isolation of the winter months, and neither had any inclination to rely solely upon a portal created by The Voice. Regardless of who made it, in Evie’s own eyes, to be at the mercy of a singular God’s creation spelled trouble. So it is that they focus on this request first.

It seems ironic that she ends up here so soon after receiving her own quest, praying to the same herald, but in light of her own success she is hopeful. She’d even inspected the fruit herself to ensure they were as perfect as possible before they found their way upon the altar.

Her own vibrant head bows alongside Deimos’ as they kneel together, the new Wardens of Halo. “Your work has helped countless people in Halo. We hope that this, too, can improve their lives with your assistance.” No longer locked within their own lands, or incapable of contacting those beyond.
And I hate to do anything that I've been told

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"A little old deity could get quite a fondness for such loyalty," Frey croons as they appear, clad in furs (but somehow still seeming barely clothed at all) and plucking at a berry and a dollop of cream with their fingers. "Although I do wish you would decide who you'd like as a Warden. My little black book is getting awfully messy."

Licking the cream from their fingertip, they hum around the idea before inclining their head in a nod. "I think I could arrange something for you sweetpeas. Halo is a harsh mistress, though, and so your tasks shall be the same. Let's see..."

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 8 active Halovians. This means 4 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Deimos and Evie must participate in at least 2 threads each.

1. Complete a PQ+ to establish a skyport somewhere within the Citadel
2. A thread of 3 Halovians mining ice from the Sea of Glass
3. A PQ of at least 3 Halovians slaying and skinning a Frost Giant
4. A thread sailing on a skyship with the intent of learning how they function
5. A thread felling trees in the Tundra and creating lumber out of them
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
He permitted some measure of a smile at Frey’s appearance, and the somewhat comical notions of the Warden exchanges – perhaps, between the pair of them, they’d be able to find consistency and solidity amongst the leadership. “Our apologies,” for he’d never wanted sovereignty in the first place, but neither of them were the type to let the mountains and summits sink into maelstroms and tempests again.

Listening and memorizing the tasks at hand, the monolith nodded, believing Halo and its citizens firmly capable of adhering and accepting the upcoming challenges. “Thank you,” and he bowed his head once more. “We will see you soon.” If their willingness to strive and drive forward had anything to say about it.

{FIN}
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I