Three Way Date
For Flora (and Frey)
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amanda walked up to the shrine wearing a long green dress, decorated with red and yellow floral embroidery. It had a low cut top and a long skirt that swished with every step. She'd put her hair up in a delicate twist, and she'd applied a subtle yet noticeable dab of makeup. A few rings adorned her fingers, and she wore a delicate silver necklace with a small rainbow-colored pendant.

She hadn't owned most of this stuff before this morning. Considering the nature of the ''date," she had thought it best to dress up for the occasion. The necklace had come from her own stock of goods to be traded; she would put it back up for sale as soon as the date was over. The dress had come from part of an auction she'd been to, selling off the estate of a woman who had been drowning in debt. She rather liked the dress, so she hadn't decided yet if she would keep it, or trade if off again. It wasn't like she ever wore a dress.

She walked across the rainbow stone and stopped in front of the shrine itself. She pulled open her bag and reached inside. "Hey. You there," she said to the shrine. "I'm here to negotiate. You do something for me, I do something for you. That's how religion works, eh?"

She pulled out a semi-fresh peach and a small wood carving of a naked woman. She unceremoniously dropped both in front of the shrine. "You like peaches and naked girls, right? So, come on out. Show me what you got."

She looked around to see if Flora had arrived yet. No doubt the other girl would have critiques on the way Amanda "prayed."
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
Though Flora didn't have to go out in search of something new to wear, she absolutely had just the same. Dressed in something sheer, lilac, curve-hugging, and entirely inappropriate given just how chilly Torchline had remained, Flora approached the shrine with her shoes in one hand and a basket in the other.

Given how...strangely her last encounter with Amanda had gone (from near-death to the other woman's lips pressed against her fingers), Flora hadn't a clue how this was going to go, despite having thought about it. And thought about it. And thought about it.

"Hey!" She called breezily, waving to Amanda. Rather stunned to see her in a dress, Flora's smile turned slightly crooked as she nodded her silent approval before dropping down to her knees before the shrine. She pulled out a sheer slip of fabric from her basket and added it to the offerings dropped set down by Amanda. "They'll understand." She murmurs to the other woman; it was the dress she'd lost her virginity it, which seemed apt enough for this.

"Frey? I know I just saw your other aspect a few days ago, but my friend here would really love to see what you're all about, if you have a sec?"

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
frey

Around the two women, the air grew heavy and sweetly scented. One of the larger boulders near the shrine sighed and shifted as it reformed itself into what might have been thought of as a fainting-couch had it been indoors. Appearing on it, the stone perfectly fit to hold the curves of their form, was Frey. Appearing as they always did entirely without clothes, both women would be overcome by the intoxicating pull of their sensuality. Naked of course, Frey's features would shift and change to precisely suit whatever it was that was most sexually pleasing to the eye; rarely did the deity ever appear the same twice, and never did they look the same to two people.

Running their fingertips up the length of their torso, Frey tilts their head to the side to cast a lazy glance in the direction of Amanda and Flora. "I like much more than just peaches and naked girls." Frey purrs.

Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Amanda was just about to start flirting with Flora, when she was interrupted by the naked and surprisingly alluring form of the sex god. She immediately swallowed a lump in her throat, her eyes roaming over the god's naked form. She'd been told that the god didn't have a gender, but what Amanda saw was a gorgeous, slim, long-legged redhead who was curved and perky in all the right places.

She cleared her throat, still unable to pull her eyes away. She'd completely forgotten what she'd come here for. All her mind was filled with was thoughts of what she would like Frey to do to her. Or to Flora. Or to both of them at the same time.

Eventually, she managed to pull her eyes away, shaking her head. She cleared her throat a few more times, awkwardly adjusting her dress. When she looked back to Frey, she did the best she could to look the god in their eyes. She didn't quite succeed, but she tried her best.

"Right," she said, trying (and failing) to maintain her composure. Her face was the same shade of red as a ripe peach. She cleared her throat yet again, forcing herself to look at a rock off to the side. "You like other things. And you've got things to offer. So let's strike a deal. Thanks for the dildo, by the way."

She took a deep breath to compose herself. "I hear you give out magic items. Met this girl who had a bush that grows body parts. That's kinda gross, but I figure you can do other stuff than just body parts. Maybe a bush that grows something valuable. Gems, gold. Or if you only do nature-y stuff, something that grows rare fruits and nuts. Or alchemical ingredients. Lay it on the table and show me what you got. Let's negotiate."
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
It's a good thing Flora was on her knees to begin with lest the sight of Frey would certainly have forced her there with a lot less grace than when she'd done it on her own. Blushing across the bridge of her nose and up from her collarbones, it took only a cursory look at the deity to have heat pulsing between her thighs.

'I'll..uhm..just let you two...' Tilting her head back and forth to indicate..err...what exactly even Flora didn't really know, the girl tried her best to keep the glances she stole at Frey's body to a minimum . This hardly helped matters of course, because the divine pull of their sexuality had fallen upon her like a weight blanket and gods if she wasn't utterly without the strength to slide out from under it.

Flora won't post again unless directly addressed/needed!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
frey

Trickling their fingertips up their ribcage towards their breasts, Frey circles their erect nipples for a moment before giving each a little flick—a sensation that both Flora and Amanda would feel as if Frey's hands were on their bodies instead.

"A deal, mmm?" They wonder, rolling onto their side and propping up their chin on one hand. "That girl is my demigoddess." Frey interrupts with the cool authority of one who holds all the cards. Rolling their eyes with amusement the deity rolls onto their back again as their hands begin to wander back down the length of their body.

"What a very boring idea. If you want shiny things, go ask Safrin. If you want nature-y things, it's my counterpart you should seek out. The bushes you speak of are not the sorts I am interested in." Both women will feel the pulse of Frey's fingertips slip down towards their hips, where indeed quite a lush bush was in full-bloom.

" You humans and your need to trade your trinkets to one another is nothing I care about." Both women will feel the pulse of Frey's fingertips slip down towards their hips.

Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Change author:
Amanda squeaked as she felt the touch to her body, when the god's hands actually touched her own flesh. She would have thought that was a neat trick, if her mind wasn't too preoccupied with other thoughts. She also would have been angry at the violation--she hadn't consented to such a touch--but she was too aroused by the interaction to get mad about it.

Amanda crossed her arms over her chest, trying to keep control over herself. This version of Frey seemed unwilling to negotiate. But that didn't mean she couldn't strike a deal. "Well then," Amanda said, keeping her eyes averted. "There's got to be something you have to offer, or something you want. Or if not, bring your nature-y self out inside, and I'll negotiate with them. But I don't think you showed up for no reason. Are you just here to touch yourself and make me feel..." Uncomfortable? Aroused? Angry? Erotic? All of the above? "...things? Like, maybe you're doing it for your own amusement, but I'm an Abandoned. I can't imagine you came all the way down here just to make me horny. What do you want?"

She cleared her throat, closing her eyes tight. The next words she wanted to say were hard to say, but she hadn't come here for orgasms. "And please...stop touching me."

Change author:
frey

"That's not how it works." Frey says with a bemused smirk on their lips before their attention shifts towards Flora and then back again. "I came because she called. Pretty little thing like that calls your name, and you come." They run their tongue over their lips at that before tipping their head back to laugh.

"Oh that's exactly what I do when I come." They purr, though no sooner had Amanda' requested their sensations cease, they did. The effect of their sensuality was total though, and even without Frey's fingers offering phantom caresses to Amanda's skin (Flora had made no such request), the effect of them was overwhelming.

Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Change author:
Amanda let out a sigh, either in relief or disappointment about the erotic sensations ending. Most of her brain was telling her to ask to be touched again. To just strip off her clothes and offer herself to the god.

But no. She hated gods. She didn't want to be touched by one.

When that thought cemented itself in her mind, it made it easier to resist. Not much easier, but it was a start. She took a few deep breaths to center herself, getting as much control back as she could.

"So what do you want?" she asked the god. "I know you can use your magic to make things. You did it for me before. So make me something. Some kind of magical...I dunno. Something other than a dildo. Give me something magic, and tell me what it'll cost. Everything has a price."

She briefly wondered if anyone else ever spoke to the sex god like this. From what little she knew of Frey's interactions with people, she got the feeling that this wasn't how things usually went. But she wasn't most people, and she didn't care how the gods expected to be treated. Well, a certain part of her wanted to treat Frey exactly as expected, to get on her knees and offer herself fully to the god, no matter how dirty she would feel about it after the fact. But she refused to submit to those desires. She reminded herself over and over and over that she hated the gods.

It almost made her not want to kiss Frey's beautiful lips. Almost.

Change author:
frey

"Like what?" Frey wonders, tilting their head in Amanda's direction. "And don't beat around the bush about it, mmm? I like a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it without mincing words."

Meanwhile their fingers had plunged down between their thighs, and though the abandoned had requested not to attend this particular party, Flora was on the VIP list and would experience the full range of Frey's ministrations.

Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Change author:
Amanda tried her best not to watch what Frey was doing. And failed miserably.

"I..." What had she been talking about? It was a long, slow slog to get her thoughts back in order.

Negotiation. Right.

She opened her mouth to speak, then froze. What did she want, exactly? She hadn't come here with a specific item in mind. She had hoped to see what the god had to offer, and work out a deal. But it didn't seem like Frey was the kind to put her goods...well, her material goods on the table. So she would have to find a way to push the deal through on her own.

She thought it over for a moment. The sex god couldn't offer her gems or valuables. But the one thing she could offer was the oldest commodity in the world. People would always pay for sex. But not everyone was willing or able to pay a girl from the street corner for what they needed. Some were too worried about the impact on their reputation, or else they were married and knew they couldn't violate their vows. But that didn't mean there weren't other ways to meet those needs.

"I want something that can do what you're doing now. To feel a touch without being touched. All the sensations of sex without any physical contact with another person. Something like...a doll. A doll that one person can touch, and make another person feel the touch, without them ever really coming in contact with each other. That has to be something you can make, right?"

Change author:
frey

"Only I can do what I"m doing now." Frey replies with an amused laugh; between their thighs, their hand begins to hasten from lazy slow circles to a slightly faster rhythm.

"But yes poppet, I don't see why not...but as you well know, I'll need payment up front..." One of their hands drags its fingertips up their torso to tangle in their own hair as they explain what is needed.

Just as Frey finishes explaining, someone else seems to finish as well, and it's with a huff of warm laughter that the deity disappears entirely.

Amanda has been given a quest! She must

1. Purchase or create a doll
2. Speak with someone who has worked at, owned, or made use of the brothel in Torchline to learn about its services
3. Speak to someone in a committed relationship about their sex life
4. Speak to someone who is single about their sex life

Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Change author:
Amanda let out a long sigh, her shoulders slumping. She wasn't sure what she had been expecting out of this day, but it hadn't been THAT.

She straightened out her clothes, composing herself as best as she could. She still had thoughts tumbling around in her head, but she would take care of that business when she got home. She had to keep her eyes on the money. Or the magic sex doll, as it were.

She headed over to Flora, looking the girl over. She was simultaneously jealous of the treatment that the girl had received, and relieved that she hadn't gone through that herself. Now that the source of temptation was gone, she felt dirty at the idea of having been touched by the god. The gods were filthy, worthless beings. The only reason she was working with one was to profit from the experience, nothing more.

"Hey," Amanda said. "You." She reached down and brushed back a strand of Flora's hair, giving the seemingly well-satisfied girl a smile. "Are you single?"

She had more than one reason to ask. But this had now gone beyond her own personal interest. She had a payment to make, and as far as she was concerned, she was going to be getting the better end of the deal.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
As Frey's fingers had begun to move south, Flora had done her absolute best to internalize all the moans and flinches of her body. To what level of success she'd managed this she had absolutely no idea, because as the god's fingers began to quicken and she felt a decided pull of her hair, all rationality had gone out the window.

With her lips pressed together and her hands gripping one of the rocks, Flora's expression might wrongly have been read as one of pain given how hard she was concentrating on not tipping her head back and moaning her encouragement. Climaxing with a small whimper, Flora bit the inside of her cheek hard enough for it to bleed, though as her orgasm shivered through her, she hardly noticed the pain. That, or perhaps she liked it.

Either way, it was with a slightly dazed expression that Flora looked up at Amanda. "Uhm?" Not understanding the question—nor much of anything in that moment—Flora could only tilt her head slightly to the side. "I...don't know?" Was she seeing Jack, or were they just...was he just..? Flora swallowed hard.