Three Way Date
For Flora (and Frey)
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amanda sighed, shaking her head. She caressed Flora's cheek. "So, it's complicated? I don't think that counts."

Having the impression that Flora had missed a good portion of the conversation, Amanda summarized the goals of the quest for her. When she finished, Amanda shrugged. "I dunno. I'm sort of waiting for the catch. Seems too easy for a divine task. Are they all like this, or is Frey going to pull one over on me?"

She didn't trust the gods. Not one bit. She had the feeling that there would be something more to this. But she supposed that time would tell...
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i could be the reason you can't sleep at night
"Complicated...yeah.." As the post-orgasm haze wore off, guilt and shame coloured Flora's cheeks instead of arousing, flushing him a hot crimson instead of coral. Standing, Flora cleared her throat and ran her wrist across her forehead to remove the sweat which had beaded there. "Well...my dad is in a committed relationship, but he's kind of an asshole. Maeve and Phoebe both used to own the brothel and I know a few names of people who I've seen around there if..." Hearing Amanda's concerns, Flora gave her head a reassuring shake.

"Listen, I know you're an abandoned and things normally suck with the gods, but..it doesn't have to. I promise." Reaching out her fingers, Flora would try and take Amanda's in her own to give them a gentle squeeze. 'And I'll totally help with whatever you need. Except maybe the first part, or..I guess I could figure out if Jack and I are..." Swallowing hard again, she shrugged.
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Phoebe owned a brothel, eh?" Amanda's lips twisted into a smirk. She knew right where she was going for that part of the quest. She just didn't know where to find the girl. "You know where she lives? I'd certainly love to ask her all about it."

She helped Flora to her feet. Then held on to her hand for a lingering moment. The heat that still hung in the air hadn't cleared Amanda's thoughts, and she was still feeling a bit impulsive.

"So...it's complicated with this 'Jack' person. I guess that means you're at least not entirely spoken for."

With that thought in mind, she leaned in and pressed her lips against Flora's.

For just a moment, she let thoughts of profit and gods and everything else slip away, and just let herself be swept up in the moment of the kiss. Afterwards, she would find out how to get in touch with the people she needed to speak to, and work on the tasks she needed to complete.

But in the moment, none of that mattered. When you kissed someone, everything else was pushed aside, and for a moment, time stood still.

{end}