look into your eyes and the sky's the limit - Hotaru
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dear Hotaru,

I always think clearest at night and tonight my thoughts are on you. We hardly ever talk about the hard things - not really and fuck, I’m no poet and these aren’t the words you deserve, but here’s what I’ve got. I need to say it while I still can.

I love you. I’ve loved you since the day I carried you from the Climb to Torchline, and I hated that I had to leave you there. I hated that you chose to be secondary to Nate and Jata’s love. Even then, their love seemed to be all for each other, despite their tenderness with you, and I always thought you deserved more. Not the pain of leaving them, of course, but the joy in finding someone who would adore you.

That’s me, in case it wasn’t obvious. I adore you.

Even when you teamed up with Noah. Even when you got roped in with Remi. Even when you sought to make Halo anti-Ascended, there was something that still perversely burned for you. The coup - Gods, I was so worried about you and couldn’t say a godsdamn thing. I like to think that even when I die in this damn war, there will still be a part of my soul that burns brightly for you. I’ve always thought that an Ascended-only afterlife would be nice, ‘cause fuck this recent bullshit, but not having you there? Gods, that will suck.  

It’s time to face the truth, Ru: I’m going to die. We don’t mention it, but it’s looking more and more like that’s the case. Maybe not forever, because I don’t know what the Voice has up her sleeve, but I am going to die. The have most of the relics. They have a superior team. I’m twice as clever, but I’m no fool to think I can stand against Remi, Ronin, and Deimos. At least it’ll be painless.

If I come back. If I live - if the Voice wins and you don’t hate me for that - I hope you’ll consider marrying me.

You are the most beautiful, fierecest, and sexiest woman I’ve ever met. I would be the luckiest person, to be at your side, and I would find a way to make the physically impossible, possible.

Don’t give me an answer. I don’t want to know if it’s a no. I just want you to know how much I love, adore, and admire you. You’ve made so much of your life here, and it can’t be easy to balance both sides. Though I wish I could have you fully on mine, I know it takes quite a bit of strength to try and walk that tightrope. I’m here to catch you, if you decide to stop walking it.

Remember me like this. Or as a kitsune. Or as a badass demigod wielding lightning balls and creating illusions and sending my chakram singing through the air.

All my love -

P.s. this is a save-your-ass / get out of jail free ribbon. Use it wisely.
(tying the note up tightly is the following:
Type: Grey | Style: Other | Level: Basic
Invisible Ribbon | When worn, the user becomes undetectable for 1 post. One use only. )
Wessex Theskyra
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Valkyrie

Wessex,

Come back to me.

Just come back, no matter how this ends, and I’ll give you my answer in person. I promise.

Please.
Sincerely,
Hotaru Kaito the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.