To the Archon -
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Jata,

I don’t think words can really convey how much it meant that you tried to get that relic. I’m sorry I couldn’t come get you from Stormbreak, but I guess whatever you said or did was enough. I know

Congrats on the safe haven. I have a favor to ask - find Azrael and keep them safe in there. If it goes poorly for us, keep them comfortable until the end. They’re the hope for the future. They’re the good kind of people this world’ll need, one way or the other.

Here are a few things that might help you keep the peace inside, or at the very least, be useful - and if we don’t make it, well - I’d rather they not be lost to time. I know we'll see each other before shit goes down, but I didn't want to forget to do this.

(Along with the note are a couple of items:

Type: Grey | Style: Other | Level: Basic
Bag of Holding | A bag that can hold an infinite number of items, so long as they fit within the bag's 3ft x 3ft opening. The bag always feels nearly weightless, but always looks about 75% full.

Type: Dark | Style: Offensive | Level: Upgraded
Leviathan Chakram: An unbreakable chakram created from the scale of a leviathan by the Voice. With razor-sharp edges, this discus will always return to the hand of whoever throws it, and will always do so without injuring the hands of the thrower.

Type: Grey | Style: Other | Level: Basic
Restraint-cuffs | A magical pair of handcuffs that can restrain any creature with a STR of 30 or below. (Made by Remi) )
Wessex Theskyra