Ronin
A Matter of Grave Importance
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Delivered by messenger to Stormbreak:

Ronin,

I'm writing you regarding a matter of grave importance. I've been tasked with a Divine Quest by the hand of Frey themselves, bequeathed upon me after paying tribute at their shrine. Frey commands me to speak to you along with your partner Remi, regarding information Frey needs us to discuss at the earliest possible time. It is of the utmost urgency that I speak with you as soon as possible.

Alas! I am unable to enter the city of Stormbreak to beseech your assistance in person, and so I was forced to send this urgent request via this messenger. Please respond as soon as possible lest this Divine Quest fail and Frey be unable to receive the information they desperately need.

I will await you outside of Stormbreak. I implore you, do not delay!

Sincerely,
Amanda Branford

P.S. Phoebe gave me your address, see you soon!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN

Amanda Branford,

Having spoken to Phoebe regarding your quest, I regret to see the urgency. Nor are my husband and I on particularly fond terms with Frey.

Does your quest require the both of us? If so, regrettably I won't be able to guarantee Remi's presence, as he may very well kill you is not the sociable sort, and you may be better off searching for your answers elsewhere.

If I will suffice, name the time and place and I will be there, provided you promise never to write to this address again.

~ Ronin Taliesin
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Amanda Branford
Scavenger

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hiya!

I mean, I figured I should probably talk to both of y'all, but now that I think about it, Frey said I just to speak to one, so you should be good.

Do you come to Torchline often? Cause you can come by my place. Unless you'd rather someplace else, but my place is nice. I just cleaned up last week.

Let's say insert calendar date here at like 11:00. I'll make brunch!

See you soon!
Amanda