Training bone shaker, dominator
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHƎ
Instead I'll give you my storm, I'll give you my hail,
I will tear out trees, sweep up the seas, destroy all the fields.

Ashe leaned carefully into the open doorway to Theea's room, electric eyes peering into the soft silver light of the night. Finally, the little dark-haired girl was sleeping, sprawled across her bed and lulled into her slumber by the gentle breeze sweeping in through the open window. The air was warm and fresh, stirring the wind chime Ashe had hung in the window - fashioned closely after the ones her mother once made. The young assassin smiled, watching Theea for a moment longer before the left the open door behind.

There was no fire crackling in the fireplace of the livingroom, the weather warm enough now to do without. Windows were opened, Ashe wore a sleeveless black shirt tucked into thin leggings - flowerbirth was a more than welcome reprieve from the bitter, terrifying cold they had only just suffered. She pulled in a deep breath of the crisp air, taking in the sents upon the air. It was rare that she was without the wolf's senses now, always so disoriented when she became fully original again, blind without her hearing and her sense of smell, naked without her sharpened canines and pointed ears.

She didn't pause as she plucked something up from one of the chairs, but her eyes flicked up to find Kalt as she did. She said nothing, smirking to him as she approached. Lazily she flicked up what she was holding - her shortword, Reckoning's dark steel catching the light of the candles lit about the room. She rested it over her shoulder as she leaned up to him on the tips of her toes, her hand against his chest for balance as her lips brushed under his jaw. "Train with me?" she said quietly, leaning back with a wicked gleam in her eye, her teeth biting at her lower lip before the turned away on her heel.

Ashe had been getting herself back into shape, working out and going for her run every morning, and she'd started eating consistently again by Kalt's demand. She was working her way back up to prime condition, and by the gods she was ready to start training with Silver Wing again.

She stepped out into the moonlit flowerbirth air, glancing up at the star flecked sky before she made her way to the space behind the house - a moderate yard, just barely big enough for a good sparring match. Down the bond, Kalt would feel her anticipation, and she didn't bother to mask it. If anything, she pushed the feelings towards him, to press it on him how badly she wanted this, needed it.

She stopped in the yard spotted with sparse patches of grass and dry dirt, boots crunching into the sandy texture of it as she faced the direction of the house. Theea's open window was positioned perfectly for her to hear the little one should she wake. She waited for Kalt, the bond thrumming actively between them. "Worried I'll kick your ass, silver?" the thought to him.

And you reach for the sky, but in this mud you'll die,
And you will pray when lightning illuminates your faith
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Before she knew who he was, he had enjoyed the pursuit and evasion training that he and Ashetta took part in. It was the first time since being in the Guild that he had any real enticement, but even then, it was decently easy to get around her, since she was so out of practice. After he had revealed himself to her, he had denied her training completely. She was unhealthily underweight, more paranoid than ever, and far too jumpy for his taste. She was always jumpy and hyper, but it had been to the extremes since Northaven.

Since she had actually begun listening to him, working with him on taking care of herself... Well, there was no reason why he should deny either of them the satisfaction of a training session.

He followed her outside, smirking at the way her excitement thrummed through him down the bond. ”You’re outta practice, blue,” he thought right back to her. ”Try running before you walk and you’ll fall on your face.”

He discarded his tunic, keeping the tank top on that he wore underneath it, as well as two knives and his magical bracelet sword Remi had given him. Kalt took hold of one of his wooden staffs, spinning it around him dramatically and grinning at her.

”You’re about to get your ass whooped, sweetheart,” he said, quirking a brow. Taking a sudden step forward, he swung the staff towards her ribs.

KALT
he is a weapon, a killer
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
ASHƎ

To say Ashe was obssessive with her training would be an understatement. Even in Northaven, most of her friends had been made through training and sparring sessions, the assassin always finding easier to be around someone when she was swinging a blade at them. All in good fun, of course, and practice... but it was impossible to match the fun of clashing weapons with Silver Wing. Her friends had been formidible fighters, it was true, Ronin being perhaps her favorite to spar with. She learned from them, tried new weapons, new techniques, but to train with another assassin was another ballgame entirely. Her partners had been either soldiers or novices since she left behind the elite and rigerous training of the Guild. Not to mention how far her health had fallen..

She flashed a grin at him and swung her sword down, flipping it with no small amount of flare in her hand. "I could run circles around you, love," she crooned, eyes glinting as he tossed his tunic to the side and chose... a staff? One brow rose, but she grinned wickedly at his words.

Kalt lunged forward with fluid and practiced speed, staff aimed for her ribs. He was fast, but so was she. She curved around where the staff would have hit her, and her free hand wrapped around the weapon in the same movement. She pulled herself into his forward momentum with a firm tug on the staff. Ashe was in his guard, and she flipped her sword around for a strike across his chest and then struck Reckoning's pommel at the knuckles wrapped around the staff.

Fluidly, the Assassin in Blue released the staff and danced around his other side to try and flee his reach, knowing better than to stay in range of his grip for longer than a second.

Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Ashetta grabbed hold of the staff, but he didn’t release his grip. He knew better than to relinquish his weapon to his adversary, and it was the only one that he had at the moment. However, keeping his weapon was much less important than keeping his balance.

Silver Wing felt her tug at his staff, as her blade swung towards his chest. He let go of the staff, moving smoothly out of the way of her strike. His leg stretched slightly, catching the staff as she dropped it, and he tossed the wooden pole back up to his grasp with his foot. Spinning the weapon smoothly, he took a few steps in a predatory nature, his piercing eyes locked on Ashe.

Narrowing his gaze for a moment, he stopped his movements and put the staff on the ground. ”Hold on,” he directed. He rarely – if ever – stopped a training session, so Ashe would know this was far out of the norm.

The man looked at the black bracelet on his wrist, raising his arm to show it to her. He positioned his hand to be as if he was holding a sword, and from the bracelet, an onyx blade with a violet aura materialized in his hand. Remi had created it for him as thanks, and Kalt had never once taken it off of his wrist. He released the grasp on the handle, which made the sword vanish once again into the bracelet.

Approaching Ashe, he removed the bracelet from his wrist and placed it onto hers. ”Changing tactics,” he said. ”You’re tiny, and I know for a fact you haven’t have a proper sword fight since the Guild. Come on. Let’s shake the rust off.” Kalt walked over to his exposed arsenal and picked up two swords. Approaching her again, he tossed one of the swords to her, and spun his expertly in his hand with a devious gleam in his eye.

KALT
he is a weapon, a killer
Messenger

Change author:
ASHƎ

Ashe was entirely prepared to launch the next attack if he wasn’t going to retaliate. She angled her shortsword, it’s thin and dark blade glinting with silver as she slid her foot forward, moved her shoulder and -

’Hold on.’

Ashe pulled up short with a sharp frown, never fond of her momentum being halted so abruptly. She didn’t say anything as her arms fell listlessly to her sides, her eyes narrowed and watching her other half has he discarded the staff - never a favorite weapon of hers anyways. She watched in curious silence as his bracelet suddenly transformed into that black sword of his - easily over half her own height in length.

She tilted her head when he placed it in her grasp, her brow furrowing. He had never removed the bracelet since Remi had given it to him (something she still wanted to thank him for herself), so she looked down to it with a creased brow before looking back up at Kalt. "For the demon?" she inquired mentally. The attack would be soon, and she knew his worry... This blade would be invaluable against a creature who's insides were inorganic.

Then he left and returned to her with a positively wicked grin, and she internally groaned as he handed her a sword - a fucking heavy sword. She stepped back a few paces and flashed him her sassiest, sneering smirk, giving the sword a few experimental swings as she moved. "Doesn't matter the weapon silver," she purred. "You're dead."

She lunged forward with the sword held in perfect form - she knew her weapons. While a longsword was not her weapon of choice, nor was she well suited to it, she could handle most any weapon with some skill. Surviving the Guild required it. She had to compensate for the weight considerably with the way she moved, but she swung the sword in a fast arc for his shoulder to coax his defense to rise.