Diamonds in the Rough
for Sah; Frey quest item
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
"I dunno... but you're welcome to try an' convince It if you're dumb enough to forget how to dodge." He bumped into Sah 'accidentally' again with a grin and then gave a shrug to the hunter's knifely expertise.

"Nope. Leastwise, Frey didn't say anythin' about that. Just that a blacksmith needed to work the diamond into the hilt somehow." The courier frowned and tapped the diamond with his fingernail, brow furrowed in thought. "I think... I heard Dierdre say somethin' once... about how diamonds are strong, but they're brittle? So they wouldn't hold an edge without crackin' or somethin' like that." Someone had tried to sell some 'genuine diamond blade knives' to the store and his sister had laughed in their face. It had been a pretty memorable transaction - or lack thereof.

At the offer of help Tal's face did a complicated twist, caught between trying to grin and scowl at the same time. He ducked away and rubbed the back of his neck fiercely as he cleared his throat. "I mean. Y'could tag along if y'wanted... Wouldn't say 'no' t'the company. An' there can definitely be more cookies. Let's head back so you can try 'em first." He glanced up with a rueful grin. "I already had a couple. T'test the batch. I think you're gonna like 'em."

~Fin~