Mini Event What Dreams May Come
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Things were beginning to move now that Deepfrost had ended, and hastily made plans were coming to fruition – perhaps a bit faster than was wise, but sometimes boldness was more important than caution. With the arrival of Flowerbirth the attack on the spire was imminent, and while Jigano had heard from those who were confident in its success as well as those resigned to its failure, he hadn’t heard much of what people thought beyond the day of the attempt. For some, change seemed impossible and he didn’t blame them for focusing on the day-to-day scramble for survival within the barrier. Fields would still need tilling, crops would need planting, and there was a festival to plan, no matter what else happened.

But there would always be something to do, some entirely plausible and important excuse to avoid thinking beyond the next week, the next season, the next harvest. For many of the naturals it was understandable, but for some of them, and for most of the outlanders who still hadn’t found their niches, there was a sense of yearning, a quiet desperation for this assault to succeed and free them from their spacious but withering prison.

It was time to look beyond the barrier, to acknowledge the possibility of defeat, but to plan for success – and for what would come after. So it was that the Provost of the Loreseekers had called a meeting not only of fellow guildmembers, but of anyone else who was ready to plan ahead. It was early evening, and the rain outside made for a cloudy day but the lanterns had been lit and the white-haired bard looked out over those who were assembling, smiling welcome to those he knew and nodding courteously to those he didn’t.

Once the appointed time came and it looked like most of the people who were coming had arrived, Jigano nodded and stepped forward, his trained voice reaching easily to the back of the room without apparent effort – though it had taken years of practice to make it look easy. ”Loreseekers, naturals, outlanders, welcome. As many of you know by now, we will soon be sending our finest warriors to defeat the Spire’s Guardian. We now know that the barrier was put in place to keep secrets in, not to keep dangerous things out, so we need not fear what happens when it comes down… at least, not immediately.” He paused to look out over the gathering, his expression turning grave. ”But we should begin to think about what comes after. I know there are many here who are adventurous and will be looking to strike out immediately. Some will do so with the intention of never returning, and to them I wish the best of luck. But others will have ties here, and reasons to return to visit friends and family, or simply to resupply. Among those, I’d like to propose we form semi-structured plans for individuals or groups to strike out in different directions, so we can learn as much about the lands around the bubble as possible. We should also think about what we should do if we contact other people – people who may welcome us as new trading partners, who may revile us as cursed by the gods, or who may want to invade us to increase their own territory.” His eyes were grim at the last, but he looked around, especially to his Loreseekers who he hoped were taking notes or memorizing what was said.

”We won’t make these decisions in a day, but I’d like us to start thinking about them, and to start brainstorming ideas for how to proceed when the barrier falls, and what situations we may encounter. We can’t plan for everything, but if we have at least tentative plans in mind for most possibilities we’ll be better able to respond. So I ask now – what ideas and suggestions do you have?”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

Jigano likely would not be surprised to know that Remi had not thought about what he would do if and when the barrier fell. In another life he'd told Sam he would go exploring and the bookmaker had agreed to come. In this memory-stream though, Remi and Ronin had only really discussed it tangentially. Back in Northaven the Remi's of the world did not make plans, they were simply told what to do. And in Caido, though Remi was free to do as he wished more or less, his forethought was still a bit stunted when it came to long term planning.

Still, Remi slipped into the temple having seen the note, and took a seat.

As difficult as his relationship with Jigano had been so far, Remi truly was trying to keep an open mind. He really, really was. But have you even known someone who annoys you, and every little thing they do seems to rub you the wrong way? Try as he might, while Jigano spoke, the alchemist inwardly cringed at the words. It wasn't that anything the bard was saying was inherently wrong or misguided...it was just...so very Jigano. And it made the alchemist wonder, were they a community now? Did any have any sort of obligation to those seated in this room? If Remi wanted to go out and be rude and intolerant of any new people (or otherwise) that he met, why shouldn't he? Why should he divulge his plans and exploratory coordinates and then report back?

On the one hand, of course such things simply made sense to do. On the other hand...there was no leadership here. No social contract, no nothing. This meeting seemed entirely a matter for the Loreseekers and not the community at large. What business was it of anyone's what they would all do should the barrier fall?

And so, with these questions swirling in a confused spiral in his mind, the alchemist simply offered the bard a considerate smile and kept silent.

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
It was a daunting prospect, all of it. Even considering a world where no barrier limited access to the outside was difficult for a Natural, born and bred, and Maea shuddered at the prospect of so many people leaving. The idea of others coming in to claim the land they had worked so long and hard to cultivate was even more frightening. Vivid images flashed through her thoughts of grim-faced barbarians storming through the Settlement with sword in hand, hacking down anyone who got in the way. Farms burning, the Atheneum plundered, and meanwhile chaos amongst the residents, Natural and Outlander alike, because of the lack of structure within the Hollows.

Perhaps it was alright for each person to govern themselves now, but later? Later might be too late.

Somewhat nervously Maea raised a hand when Jigano asked for suggestion. Neither accustomed to not comfortable with speaking up in front of so many people, the petite albino woman nevertheless stood up, taking comfort in the fact that she could address her friend rather than the crowd.

"My name is Maea Valair, I'm a Natural, a farmer and as of recently a Loreseeker."

"I think I speak for more than myself when I say that staying or leaving will not be an easy choice. I've lived here all my life, and never thought I would even talk about things like the barrier coming down... But if it happens, if the outside does come to find us, I want to be able to face it with pride. We survived this far, after all..."

Looking down, she grupper her hands tightly and drew for breath, trying to formulate her thoughts in a way that made sense to others.

"Currently this region has no leaders. There have been in the past, I think, but not right now. Why this is, I don't know but perhaps it is time to reestablish some form of... Council or such. One that can represent and speak for those who chose to stay within the Hollow Ground, protect these lands and people, and ensure that not all of the lives and traditions we have built here over so many generations are lost."

She glanced out towards the sea of faces and just as quickly looked back to her silver-haired Provost, led in her stomach and an uncomfortable prickle of eyes against the back of her neck as she sat down again.

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ronin
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets
Ronin had arrived a few minutes later than the majority of those around him, but such was the case with a newborn and an antsy dragon to deal with. Aoife was cradled against his chest and quite contently asleep whilst Sugar lounged about his shoulders like a pale scarf, sniffing the air and nosing at Remi's ear when Ronin slouched into a seat beside him. He heard Jigano out, recalling meeting the man very briefly, but Sugar seemed to scent something in the air that merited further recognition.

"I'm not sure if we are yet in a position to decide much more than whether we will stay or go," he said, rising to his feet and absently rocking his daughter. "When we defeat the Spire Demon, we'll be free to explore the Spire and try to get inside it. As far as I know, that has never been done before. As for the barrier, it shows us nothing of what lies outside. I couldn't, in good faith, commit to one action over another when I don't know what's out there." And when he might not even be there to see it, but he didn't mention that much.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Change author:
MP: 0

Once upon a time Edy might have said leaving the Hollowed Grounds would be an easy decision. She'd say bye felicia to all this dusty dead earth and peace the fuck right out as soon as the barrier fell. Now though? Now she had a bar, she had Bobi, and her family was still here. The roster of friends she had was still muddled and uncertain, but the point was, leaving wasn't quite so obvious anymore.

Seated in the back with her feet up on the bench before her, she snorted to herself at the idea that they needed some sort of leadership. The last ruler the Launceleyns had had they were bound to by an oath that would make them all spontaneously combust if they disobeyed. That was the rumor anyways. Though Edrei wasn't in any hurry to be chained that way before, she very much doubted her gourd-fighting pal would be like that. And so, with a bold and bright and sassy tone from the back of the Temple, Edy called, "Jigano for Master chief!" Since, you know, that was the only word she knew for a leader who wasn't a a king.

Edrei
You know I talk too much
Honey, come put your lips on mine and shut me up
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam still hated discussion of leaving the barrier, dreaded what it meant for his life and his friends. The whole thing was best left alone, waiting for some other, better suited generation to deal with it. But Jigano was determined and he was a Loreseeker, so he showed up.

Going to sit next to Remi out of habit, he had to stop himself from taking his hand or resting affectionate fingers on his thigh. He settled with a smile and a nod.

He had nothing productive to say so he only watched, hands covering the lower portion of his face as he considered just how little power he had to stop any of it.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Remi’s presence was unexpected but welcome, the alchemist’s smile and silent support something the bard had not hoped for but was grateful for all the same. Maea and Sam, two of his friends and guildmates, lent him hope for the proceedings as well, especially when Maea rose to speak in spite of her shyness. Jigano listened gravely, nodding at her points, and giving her a smile of encouragement at the end. ”I don’t think we’ll all be leaving in a mass exodus,” he agreed. ”For many, this has been their home, and no matter how hard things have been they won’t want to leave the land of their ancestors. For others more newly arrived, this has become their home. And there will also be those who are curious and want to explore the world beyond, but will want to return eventually to be with their families and the places they have made for themselves here.”

Edy’s cheer surprised the Loreseeker, and he blinked for a moment as he found his friend’s face at the back of the room. Grinning ruefully, he slid a glance to Remi, then shook his head. ”I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I’m afraid I would do more harm than good in such a position. I’m a bit too, ah, polarizing for the preference of some, and we would need leaders that most people trust and would be willing to follow.”

He looked around, smile falling into its usual wry lines as he nodded to naturals and outlanders alike. ”A council is one route we can take – if enough people support it and are willing to be led by it,” he continued from Maea’s suggestion. Indeed, he thought it was probably the best option, given the mix of naturals and outlanders that made up the population within the bubble. A single ruler would never have the understanding of both people… and the outlanders were so fragmented that it would be difficult to convince them to follow any authority, even a council, he suspected ruefully.

Ronin spoke up next, a powerful figure given that he was leading the attack on the Spire Demon, and Jigano listened to him with respect, nodding at his points. ”I don’t expect us to come to any conclusions today,” he explained, ”but simply to get people thinking about what they would like to do, individually, or as a group. I admit I’m being somewhat optimistic in assuming we’ll be able to figure out the connection between the Spire and the Barrier, but whether we do so within a few days of gaining access, or a few seasons, the plans we lay now will still provide a groundwork so we aren’t caught in confusion when it happens.” He paused, not quite looking at Remi as he considered Ronin’s other concern. He didn’t want to draw attention to the alchemist given the unfortunate loss of Ludo’s mask, but he didn’t want to steal the young man’s thunder, either.

”I have some second-hand information,” he said at last, slowly. ”About what lies outside the barrier, but if anyone else has any experience to share with Guildmaster Ronin I would appreciate hearing it as well.”
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
Deimos would be the first to admit that he was still woefully ignorant about this threshold. He’d experienced several seasons in its grasp, but wasn’t much closer to comprehending its abilities, its potential, its reasons for the horrors, treacheries, and boundaries. He could understand manmade abominations and tyrannies; had been a part of them since he’d lived and breathed on the battlefield – but he was an outsider here, abandoned, forsaken, meant to absorb information as much as he grasp. So he attended the meeting to listen, to take it in, to try and fathom the reaches of the Spire and its barriers. He was one more shadow in the back of the room, incapable of proffering much of anything but his infernal existence, stoic and reticent, catching the notes of conversation interlaced with discussion of the hows, the what ifs, and the potency of the future.

He had no apprehension in planning for the future; the beast was dedicated to meticulous calculations, warrior machinations, the coldblooded press of schemes, ruses, and plots. But they’d been manifested in the dens of generals and soldiers; government and politics almost made him want to slide out the door. The Spire Monster was a more intriguing notion (because desecration and annihilation was in his blood; and he wished he knew more, he longed to participate in just striking down some massive beast), but he still had nothing to add, naught to contribute. There seemed to be a juxtaposition of what everyone wanted – to dream of the world outside borders and heathens, to explore the rest of the void, or to remain, comfortable and secure in what they knew. He didn’t know what he craved or yearned for either; forced into the flow of the ongoing strife and struggles, heading upstream and refusing to bend, bow, or break.

master of nothing place
of recoil and grace
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Change author:
Remi stayed silent and Amalia had not yet arrived, so Jigano drew in a breath, scanning the few people who had come with a sense of tightness in his gut at how little people seemed to care about the future of their world and themselves. Turning back, at last, to Ronin, the bard nodded and spoke up again. ”Outside the barrier to the east is an ocean,” he began. ”To the north and west is a forest, with trees far larger than what we know inside the barrier. There is magic there, in the plants and animals both. There are people outside the barrier, or were, three hundred years ago, both human and not. And there are other dangers, as well: lesser gods, genies, and demons who may pose a threat to a people unused to dealing with them.” He paused to look around and see the impact his words were having – if any – before continuing. ”The Loreseekers, thanks to Amalia and Safrin, have recently gained access to books written by those who were first trapped inside the barrier, including their maps and notes of the outside world. Thanks to Ludo, another has passed along information that outside the barrier currently are trees and animal life similar to what we have here.” But brighter. Healthier. More like the free-ranging life from the worlds various Outlanders had come from, though he hesitated to use those words in such mixed company, even though Maea and Sam had heard him speak of the differences before.  

”That being said, we have learned a little more about the Spire as well.” again he nodded in acknowledgment to Ronin. ”It seems to have been erected by the Old Gods to contain the Ascended, if not the Voice herself, and quarantine them from the outside world. Information from Ludo indicates that specifics on the barrier – and presumably how to bring it down – will be found at the top of the Spire once we are inside it.”

He paused again, eyes seeking out Maea in the audience, though his gaze flickered to Edy and Remi as well. ”We also know that, once, the Abandoned were called ‘Acquired’. Some among their number sought greater power along their own lines, however, becoming what we now recognize as Ascended – so named because at least one of them successfully merged knowledge and magic to become strong enough to challenge the Old Gods. Why the naturals’ ancestors were locked in here, and why Ludo, Frey, and Safrin were as well is still unknown. Whether all Ascended were trapped in here when the barrier came up we also don’t know… but we can assume that the Old Gods may not be very happy if the barrier falls and the Voice is freed.” He shrugged a tad ruefully, a hint of his usual wry smile returning. ”Then again, the Old Gods’ representatives seem to be doing quite a bit to help us break out, and the Voice has, so far as I am aware, Ascended no one in here against their will, so the lines are not so clearly drawn as we might like.”

Blue eyes turned solemn, and he tilted his head at Ronin and Remi. ”But, as was determined in the town hall meeting during Deepfrost, there will be an attack on the Spire Demon. And if that is successful, once that mad guardian is gone there will be no one to defend the Spire. Someone will find a way inside and see the barrier brought down, sooner or later – either one of the Voice’s agents, or someone determined to escape the cage that has bound us all for greater or lesser lengths of time.” He spread elegant hands, wishing that more people had come but hoping that those who had gathered would be enough. ”So that is why I am asking: what should we do when that moment comes? And what should be done to prepare for it? Maea suggested a council, some sort of government for stability, and I agree with that. Are there any who disagree with it, or who have an alternative suggestion?”
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
The silence after those revelations was painful. Maea felt her heart race violently through her chest, a strange ringing in her ears. It... It was too much to take in, too many earthshattering revelations at the same time and it was impossible to process it.

The Hollow was dying, and it was supposed to be dying. It was all a part of a plan, a vast and terrifying plot that spanned over centuries. An ocean? The Old Gods had meant for them to die, to vanish from existence along with The Voice and all of the Ascended. A fitting punishment for such hubris, a suitable end for those with more power than sense. What did an ocean look like? The Voice could not be allowed to escape, which that meant every attempt on the Spire would be blasphemy, an insult to the gods and all those who had died - all the countless generations - so that this threat could be extinguished. Or was it? If Ludo was helping, if Safrin gave them clues and warnings atthe same time? What did it mean?

She would never see the ocean. She should never want to see the ocean.

Pale faced and with drawn lips, Maea stood abruptly. She gave Jigano a long, almost desperate look, part pleading, part apologizing. She should stay, talk about her idea and  help put things in motion, but her world was turning on its head and suddenly the vast space of the temple felt suffocating. She would speak to him later, bring the subject of a government and joint leadership back up...

But right now she needed to breathe, and think, and maybe cry a little over the ocean she had never known existed.

"I... I have to go."

And so she left.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Change author:
MP: 3059

Remi glanced towards Sam with a bashful but welcoming smile as he took his seat.

Listening to Jigano and Ronin both, for the most part Remi found no need to say much. He'd already told Jigano and Ronin both what he'd seen through the barrier, so as the bard prompted for more information, the alchemist remained silent. So when Jigano said, Thanks to Ludo, another has passed along information that outside the barrier currently are trees and animal life similar to what we have here. Remi wondered who it could be. Certainly if the man had meant Remi he would have just said his name?

Remi listened to Jigano's history lesson. He was tangentially interested in what the bard had to say. He assumed that there was a world outside of the barrier—all the information they'd received so far indicated as much—but it was nice to hear it confirmed.

What Jigano said next made Remi glance towards Ronin with a confused sort of stare. Raising his hand tentatively, he tried to catch Jigano's eye. Remi would not insert himself in politics. He was a commoner at home and had learned nothing in his short life that would make him think he could make decisions for the greater populace. Even so, he was confused about the change in conversation as it now sounded more like they were discussing the nuts and bolts of bringing down the barrier, rather than the scouting parties which might be led once it was down.

As Jigano kept finding his gaze, Remi smiled awkwardly and apologetically at the bard. "Apologies Jigano. Northhaven's politics were...quite segregated. I am afraid I have very little to offer."

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Change author:
He had known that the information he shared might be alarming or upsetting to some, so when Maea rose and fled he wasn't surprised. It still brought a painful twist to his chest to see his gentle young guildmate so overcome with emotions he had not felt in many years. He had just turned her world upside down... he hoped that she would forgive him for it someday.

But with her exit the only sound was the faint shuffle of uncomfortable feet and the chirp of spring crickets in the back of the Temple. No one else seemed interested in forming a government, and Jigano felt an uncomfortable twist in his gut at how little they all seemed to care. No mind for consequences, nor preparing to meet an outside world that had every reason to be hostile towards them, if their records contained the reason why the gods had erected the barrier around the Hollowed Grounds in the first place.

Weary from more than just his lack of sleep, Jigano saw Remi's hand raise and gave the young man a tired smile and a nod. The reminder of how different the worlds so many Outlanders came from was timely, if unwelcome, and he gave one last searching look among the rest of those gathered, hoping someone might speak up. When none did he turned his attention back to Remi and drew himself straight again.

"Well. Perhaps no one here is quite ready for politics," he said with a wry smile that masked his worry. "As you say, finding common ground among the Outlanders will be difficult when we're all from such different worlds, and the naturals haven't had to deal with it for a couple generations, at least. But perhaps we can still try and put together some teams to go exploring the world beyond, if the barrier ever falls." he took a breath, weighing his words carefully. "In many ways, I think the outside world will be as foreign to those who live here as it will be to those of us who come from elsewhere. But Attuned of any heritage will be invaluable in providing eyes in the sky and scouting the general terrain, while those with swift groundbound shapes can help to fill in the details." He gave Remi a grin, considering the flexibility of the alchemist's two shapes that he knew of. "Many of our Abandoned would be welcome as well, to help provide protection for the shapeshifters." He winked at Edy, knowing from experience that her flames were perfect for dissuading belligerent local fauna from taking bites out of them. "Of course our Ascended brethren will be needed for night scouting," he looked more solemnly to Sam, though he doubted the bookmaker would do anything that took him from Remi's side. "And many Accepted, both Natural and Outlander, have skills and experience that will be integral to keeping teams functioning as units, rather than loose cannons." He offered Ronin a respectful nod.

"Of course, any teams that accept this challenge and agree to help should decide their own most effective size and make up," he added. "Given the size of the forest, groups will likely be separated and may remain on their own for an extended period of time while they explore. It's better to have people who know each other and can work together under pressure than to try and force strangers together at the last minute." He gave a small shrug, hiding the sting of failure at his inability to inspire anyone but Maea into discussing options for a government. "Without anyone in charge, we'll be operating with even more difficulty, but I will volunteer the Loreseekers Guild to help coordinate the expeditions and compile the information they bring back, to be regularly posted on the Notice Board for all to see," he added at the stroke of inspiration.

"I don't suppose anyone here would be interested in forming a scouting group?" he asked, looking around with far less optimism this time. "We'll likely need several, to push out in at least three directions, to start: north, south, and west." He paused, then shook his head with a grim smile. "You don't have to decide today, of course. I know not many people showed up, and I hope that you'll take word of what was said here back to your own friends, families, and guilds. But when you're ready, please send someone to the Loreseekers Guildhall in the Atheneum to let us know who is going and what direction you intend to take. It will let us know if there is a direction that isn't being checked for dangers... and gives us an idea of what direction to send a rescue party if you don't come back by the time you expect to."