Plot Advancing PQ frosted tips
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

Their work was coming to a close. It was a hard few weeks of construction. Between this and the fortifications to the walls and defense of the Citadel, Noah was ready to be done. Other than his time in Stormbreak and Kings End, this was the longest amount of time Noah had soent off the tundra. He needed a good hunt, and then to cuddle up with his feral woman for a good nights rest.

But that time would come.

Finishing the railing seemed easy enough. Noah gave Evie a thankful smile. Ronin gave out further instructions and Noah decided to follow Deimos. If he was feeling the trudge of the week, surely those not imbued with demigodhood were as well. Therefor, let Noah use his night and give the rest a reprieve.

—-

Noah helps Deimos get the last of the supplies.
i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Evie
I'm growing up, but I'm not growing old
The railing comes together smoothly, and Evie returns Noah’s smile from below, pleased that no injuries or other ill-fated ends had been in their cards for this venture. The end is near, and it is a tantalizing thing, the kind that sparks reluctant energy into cold and tired limbs.

As Noah and Deimos depart for the remainder of the materials, Evie grabs a bucket of salt and grit and begins to spread it liberally at the far end of the platform, assuming Talyson would start from the other end and they could meet in the middle for some overlap. Grateful for her gloves sparing her the texture of the coarse salt, Evie walks in long rows, spreading it thickly. No sense in being stingy with the de-icer, not in Halo.

- - -

Evie grabs a bucket and begins spreading salt over the platform, working from one end towards the middle.
And I hate to do anything that I've been told
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Tal finally straightened up and cracked his back as the last of the ice was swept clear. He flashed Deimos a proud grin for their teamwork (even if the Sword had done the lion's share) and took a moment to admire their new dock.

It was looking like a damn fine place, if he did say so himself. A place he'd be happy to hitch his own skyship to, someday.

Soon, he hoped.

He returned to Ronin with a jaunty step in spite of his exhaustion, and pale eyes gleamed with eagerness, especially with the news that they were almost done and others would finish the finicky details. He was excited enough that he didn't even scowl at Evie as they collected the buckets of salt and sand and strewed the contents liberally along the boards.

Tal is so happy to be almost done that he behaves himself and grabs a bucket of sand and works from the opposite side as Evie, meeting her in the middle.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN

Whilst his busy little crew fetch supplies and salt the platform against the falling snows, Ronin goes to fetch the sky pilots. And by the time he returns with them in tow, it's all very much ready for them to take over. Grinning at Tal and clapping the other man on the upper arm, he carefully unbuckles the borrowed cuff to return it to him. "Thank you," he begins, before he's interrupted by his own shivering. "Gods, it's a bit cold up here isn't it?"

Shrugging off the shock of the weather, he proceeds out to the platform; the pilots are already inspecting the supplies, and some are chatting amongst themselves about how to extend the platform and finish up the docks. "I think we can probably leave them to it for a bit," he says to the group with a smile. "Thank you for coming to help - hopefully, this will mean Halo will get more visitors soon."

The rest of the dock takes shape over the course of the day, and the snow even snops after an hour or so to give the pilots sunshine to work by. And when night falls, all is complete, and Ronin invites everyone for a well deserved drink at one of the taverns to celebrate.

~FIN

Ronin returns Talyson's Frostbite Cuff!

And we are DONE! <3 The skyport is constructed! Congrats, everyone!
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl