Bright Futures
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Sah had just put the pups to bed, under the careful watch of Lilly when he heard the knock on the door.  His brow furrowed as he silently jumped down from the last two steps of the stairs and walked over. He hadn't been expecting anyone but as he carefully opened the door, his cautious expression quickly broke into one of joy.

"Cordelia! Come in!" Though as he said so, he pulled his cousin into a hug, basically tugging her into the house as he nudged the door closed behind them. Giving her a tight squeeze, he pulled back. "Are you ok? It's not usual for you to visit so late." The Abandoned did a quick scan of his cousin, checking for any injuries or signs of distress. Finding none, he relaxed.
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
let us go
where the wild things grows
It had been longer than was typical since they last saw each other. Both busy with preparations for the war and everything in between. Neither of them having the time to simply visit leisurely, but this news simply couldn't wait. His surprise and excitement caused a smile to curl on her lips, a laugh bubbling up as he tugged her forward into the house without a second thought, wrapping her in his arms. The Shrike doesn't hesitate to return his hug, giving him a squeeze before he's drawing back to look her over for any sign that something might be amiss.

He found none, of course. Cordelia was positively glowing.

"I'm find, promise. Better than fine, actually." And that was the truth. She was better than fine. Cordelia was overjoyed. Drifting inside, the Shrike shifted towards the living room, taking a seat on the couch and drawing her legs beneath her. "I have some news..." She paused, waiting for him to settle before her, bottom lip caught between her teeth. "Noah has finally asked me to marry him."
let us go
where time runs slow
code by sky
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah

Sah's jaw dropped for a moment before a wide grin took over, "Finally!" He sat on the couch next to Cordelia and threw an arm over her shoulders to give her another quick squeeze.  "I'm so happy for you. It's about damn time." He then paused, "You did say yes, right?" It dawned on him that he should have checked on that first.

Cordellia and Noah were a solid match, each bettering the other and supporting each other. The love they had for each other was obvious and it was all he could hope for Cordelia. As long as she was happy, safe, and treated as she deserved, he would have been happy with whoever she chose. The fact that it was Noah, a trusted friend, was even better. Not that Sah had any say in who Cordelia chose. He knew better than that.
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
let us go
where the wild things grows
Her delighted laughter cannot be contained as she allowed herself to be pulled into his side in another embrace, "Of course I said yes!" She'd be absolutely crazy not to. Noah was everything she could want in a man. He was strong, loyal, loving... She could go on and on. "We're going to be waiting until after the war, but there will be a wedding." Cordelia settled herself against the couch, wrapping her sweater more tightly around her as she relaxed, "I- I know Halo doesn't really do things traditionally and my sister's will want to be a part of the whole process, but I'd love if you'd help me plan, too."

Without Aino here to do so she knew that he'd be willing to step up in anyway that was necessary. Waiting with bated breath, the Shrike looked up at him hopefully, clutching onto one of his hands as they sat.
let us go
where time runs slow
code by sky
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah

Sah's smile widened the longer Cordelia spoke. "A wedding and a celebration sounds like a perfect idea."  A way to celebrate their survival and the bright future that hopefully lay before them. And hopefully a kickoff to a time of peace that was so sorely needed. Though the Abandoned doubted any peace would last long.

Cordelia's request is unexpected, but Sah feels a rush of affection that almost bursts out of him as he pulls her closer in for another hug. Resting his chin on her head he spoke, "I'd be honored. Whatever you need or want of me for it, I'm at your disposal."

Giving her hand a squeeze, he pulled back and eyed her with mischief, "Just please don't put me in a dress. I don't have the legs to pull that off."

The rest of the night is spent with them cozy on the couch and catching up on lost time and starting to lay the groundwork of what would hopefully be a wonderful wedding.

-{FIN}
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve