Deimos
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Deimos,

Can we talk?

I know we're running out of time and I don't want to leave things the way they are.

No matter what else happens, you're still my friend and I ca-- the rest is heavily scratched out

If you've got time for me, just let me know when and where. I'll be there.

~Tal
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Talyson,

That depends entirely on you. Will the discussion have substance, proof, or evidence of your claims, or will it be drawn upon assumptions again?

There are many things to do before the war, and I am not interested in rehashing fictious or slanderous remarks, nor being insulted once more, based upon nothing. My stance has not changed on the matter.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Deimos,

I don't want to talk about her. I know you won't change your mind, so I won't bring her up.

I'm worried about you. About the War. And what happened in K-- If that's not enough reason, then I won't bother you anymore. I know you have a lot to do as Warden.

Sorry.
~T. Seawright
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Talyson,

I tried to discuss things earlier with you about the war, but it did not seem to matter. I am not certain what has changed in the interim.

I have a moment of time after interviewing some skyport pilots. You may meet me over there.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos