Plot Advancing PQ freedom

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROAR
There isn't really any other way this can end, is there? The dragon is barely breathing as it is, and as Hotaru lances out with her feather, the creature hardly even tries to dodge. The razor-like edge sinks in deep behind the existing wound, punching directly beneath its scaly arm and up into its heart, and the deed is done.

With a whining sigh the beast goes down, bleeding profusely onto the snow as its heart struggles to perform a task its body no longer has any use for.

And it's done. The mist still lingers and other dragons still roam, lost and panicked in the Citadel, but there's little more they can do right here and now. Not with so much death already soaking the ground and freezing the tears on Flora's face.

Congratulations, you have completed this PQ+! Hotaru and Sah will receive credit for MP and levelling purposes.

Please feel free to post a final time with no post order. This thread will archive in 24 hours.

1Dragon 0/115 (killed by Hotaru for levelling purposes)
2Dragon 0/115 (killed by Hotaru for levelling purposes)

1. Flora 92/92
2. Hotaru 173/210
3. Alex 0/12
4. Sah 215/252
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3110
Sah

It seems Sah didn't even need to worry about counteracting the dragons' evasion. Hotaru's attack lands and the dragon dies at his feet. But there's no time to celebrate. Reaching down, the Abandoned quickly harvests a few of the scales that have fallen into the snow from the dragon's many wounds.

Once he has a few, he quickly races over to Ru and her pups. "Gods." He takes a knee in the snow beside his packmate and scans their surroundings cautiously as he squeezes Ru's shoulder reassuringly, "We need to move. The dragons are gone but we need to get you to the Barracks." It was the closest, somewhat safe place at the moment. And although the noise at the gate had grown quiet, that wasn't necessarily a good sign.

With grief filled eyes, Saj glances at Enzo briefly before locking eyes with Flora. "Do you need me to carry him? Or are you able to?" The poor girl is so beside herself with grief that even if she does have the strength for such a task, Sah isn't sure if she could manage it at the moment.

~
Sah harvest some dragon scales before racing over to Ru, Flora, and Enzo. He suggests going to the Barracks and offers to carry Enzo if needed.  
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?