Deimos
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Dear friend

Unfortunately, the war has caught up with us after all. Neron Varus and Nikolai were killed in the battle against Den Spakrbrid. As well as some of the ascended. There was an explosion from an unknown source inside the Spire. There is not much left of the grounds I was able to save some people. I'm okay and hope you're okay Deimos I'll get back to you as soon as I can, I hope you're alive.

Faithfully
Darkeye

Coding Base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Darkeye,

I am glad you are safe. Those of us who went to fight for the Old Gods have been successful and returned to our homes.

I will not lie and say I am sorry about the loss of Neron, but certainly for the others. Have you seen the Sparkbird since?

Do you intend to do anything for the Grounds in the future?
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
(Soot marks can be seen on the paper.)
I'm very glad you're still alive old boy.
The last I saw, he was still burning down the grounds. The life I built there was burned to the ground as well. I will return there when I am strong enough to kill the bird or when it is no longer there. I have left many trinkets there. Things that are important to me. I had to leave behind. The ascended ones need protection now. I assume that Wessex will be gone when you succeed. Sunjata must not lead these people. The people need a place to live. To be honest I don't know what my future holds for me Deimos I think we should discuss this over a good meal and a cup of tea or something more substantial.

Darkeye

Coding Base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Darkeye,

As far as I know, Wessex is gone. We did not see any of the others on the Draig.

It sounds like you have a lot to think about. You can venture here if/when you are able – I will not be leaving anytime soon. The skyport is still in working order, should you find an opportunity to journey to Halo.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos