i'm a soldier who's returning half her weight
For Edmund <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She catches him in her arms with a soft grunt, holding her son close, breathing in deeply the scent that clings to his hair. Tea, parchment, and the lingering smell of embers in the fireplace that is ever present when he's near. Her heart squeezes to hear his voice, the concern coloring his words as he loosens his grip on her and draws back, studying her the same way that Harper had done when she first arrived home. "I'm fine. Just sore. Harper made sure that I was patched up properly." She reassures him, hating to see him worried and doing her best to chase it away with a gentle hand through his hair.

"It's all over, starlight. You can come home." Maeve murmurs, hand cupping his cheek, thumb brushing over his skin lightly. He was growing more and more by the day. While it had only been weeks since she last saw her son, it felt like years had passed, the boy having surely grown in the time they were apart.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm a soldier who's returning half her weight - by Maeve - 11-26-2022, 06:51 PM