To Kiada
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254

(Not shown are the depths of information eager to be shared, nor the notions of time long since passed since last letters and figments of strife. Easier to convey, perhaps, in person, rather than ever in his short, concise formation of letters. But the paper is clean, done over many, many times on other portions and parchments until perfected, and even then, it still wasn’t enough.)

Kiada,

There has been a lot of change, but I hope you are well. You have always been a survivor. It would not surprise me to find you thriving nowadays.

I understand if you do not wish to discuss things with me, but please know that I am always here.

Love you.

(Enclosed is a box of her once favorite treats.)
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i can't be your midnight love, when your silver is my gold
(She’s wandered a bit since the war ended, things had changed for her in ways she’s still getting used to. It takes her some time to receive the letter, but when she does, it’s returned with promptness.)

Deimos,

Much has changed since the end of the war. Perhaps we can get together to discuss it in person? Thank you for the treats, they taste wonderful.

Unfortunately, I can’t make it to Halo these days, the cold is a bit too much for me. Perhaps we could meet in the Climb at Frey’s Breath? Close enough to Halo and warm enough for me.

I love you too.

- Kia
i can't be your second best, close but not your favorite
i keep going back for more, when there's nothing from before
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254

(He cannot mark the edges of surprise at receiving the letter, the apprehension, or the confusion – taste? Halo being too cold? But the response was enough, and so his was short and swift, to the point.)

I will meet you there.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos