copper bones and smoke feathers
For Cordelia
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
Edges and peaks no longer so sharp angled along the outline of ridges, and Deimos wondered if he missed it – the way they rose and defied, distinct and proud. Perhaps, even now, they still held their sense of boldness, but were far less furtive; the tunnels and mines along a widened expanse, so that if he traversed high enough in his plumage there’d be nothing but endless trails of where hunters, cannibals, and treasure seekers had wandered for decades. Maybe an outcropping of where a frost giant remained dormant. Maybe a tunnel where an ivory dragon lingered over its hoard.

But none of those things were in their periphery today – not as he held out his arm to Cordelia along the trail, amidst the aperture, scouring for rumored mushrooms. “How are you feeling?” came on a measured, careful notion – wanting to ensure the exertion wasn’t too much or overwhelming. They’d only be going so far as the mouth of the first cave, as dusk slid into evening, so that the rumors of glowing properties might be beheld quickly and efficiently.

Belial and Zuriel made their own kind of traveling duo behind them, the unicorn watching and scrutinizing, while the peryton made loud, obnoxious hoots, capable of ensuring any predators stayed away by sheer annoyance and irritation.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877

She wasn't offended by the proffered arm, thankful to take it as they made their way through the cold towards their destination, carefully picking her way across the terrain. The swell of her belly pushed against the front of her coat, already threatening to hide the tips of her toes from her sight as the days continued to pass, making her question just how many babes grew inside of her now. "I'm doing well. The fatigue sneaks up on me more quickly these days, but things are seeming to be on the right track." Cordelia glances up at Deimos, leaning lightly into his side as they hit a particularly icy patch on the path before them, boots slipping for only a moment before she gets her balance once more.

"Noah believes we might be having twins with the way I'm growing." She was inclined to agree with him. The size of her belly was much larger than one might expect for someone a little over half way through their pregnancy. Bracing a hand against her belly, the hunter steadies herself as she steps over a downed branch, wincing slightly at the way things pull as she walked.

Cordelia Limore

'Cause they got the cages, they got the boxes and guns
They are the hunters, we are the foxes and we run
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
It's taken a lifetime to lose my way
All the wasted time on my hands turns to sand
He held them both upright along the ice, stalwart and steadfast, though arching his brow as she slid a bit, quite willing and capable of snagging her out of the range and along a neater portion of the trail. The opening widened before them, glistening, crackling portions of the aperture beholding some manner of promise – of enigmas and quandaries, perhaps, but given the current circumstances and conversation, his attention meandered from the notion of newly found fungi.

His experiences with any twins had been from Rexanna and Hotaru, so his eyes widened slightly at the haze of memories. Kiada and her brother had been their own assortment of trouble. Ru’in and Romina something else entirely, and there’d been the other sets flickering in and out over the years. Opting to not meander through the manner of despair over the Valkyrie’s latest fallen child, his brow remained quirked, one corner of his mouth turning into a vague smile. “Can always check in with one of the healers.” Deimos was of no help on the matter. “A double congratulations, then,” and he sorted out the notions with a wrinkle to his nose. “Enough to take after both of you.” Or to be their own people - regardless of parentage.
I'm fine in the fire
I feed on the friction