To long
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
It has been a long time since Darkeye left the ground. He has tried to build what was to be built. Many people needed accommodation. Even if the letter contact to Deimos existed, now was unfortunately the first opportunity to visit him. As soon as he felt it was safe, he set off to visit his friend as soon as possible.

He walked along the streets and tried to remember which house it was and knocked once cautiously on the door and had actually mistaken the door and one knew in the direction to Deimos home.

Here he knocked a little harder and tried to face his friend after a long time finally friendly again.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
It had been some time since letters had flickered and flown towards the cleric; long enough for Deimos to presume he’d become busy in the interim, or managed to get himself involved in some other life-threatening tasks. So it was only a minor surprise when there was a knock on the door, and perhaps more baffling that he was home, snagging enough time in between his own responsibilities to snag lunch.

The noise sent Belial streaking across the kitchen, and for the Sword to place his food down for an instant, brows furrowed, until he opened the aperture and his piercing eyes landed upon the familiar blacksmith. “Darkeye,” permitting the man to step through, head tilted vaguely. “How have you been?” A brief pause contorted along his mouth, but certainly not his mind, shutting the wooden entrance behind them. “And the Grounds?”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye took off his coat and hung it near the fireplace to dry you followed by Mahariel. She looked for a place where she would not disturb the sword's companions. "Good to see you, my friend." with no lie in his voice

"Much to do as you old boy. I tried to give the people home again on the grounds. Those who stayed and remained after the Spark bird needed guidance. I tried to rebuild it as best I could. More and more people came so that the work found no end. I am sorry I should have sent a message. But time flew by so fast yesterday was just yesterday and today is already a new year," he said, smiling slightly. He just enjoyed not having to work for a moment.

Then he cleared his throat. "There is more green and the country is recovering from the war and at the same time, there is change everywhere you look. Cracks all over the country are the result, and I think you have not been spared either," he said in a calm tone, but you could hear the worry in his words.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Belial watched the panther, but since companions came and went through these halls on a normal occasion, he paid her no mind, other than to stare at her from the back of the couch. Zuriel made her presence known by stretching further in front of the hearth, and Deimos tended to the stove, turning to place water in the kettle as he listened to Darkeye.

He could only imagine the state of the Grounds – and with only recollections from before, where they’d all been together, then broken apart, then trapped within sconces of darkness during some of the worst days, the visions remained stark and desolate. “It is fine. Sounds like you have more than enough on your plate.” Snagging at two mugs and some tea, he waited for the liquid to boil along the burner, head tilting slightly. “Are you taking on a leadership role there?” For he wasn’t certain, nor could he fathom, many others willing to snag and take hold.

“We are all recovering in our own way,” and he could only shrug his shoulders, not to make light of the situation, but to void the topic from his shoulders and spine. “Halo and the Climb have been separated, and the Fangs has collapsed. But with the skyports, transportation has not been an issue.”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
She already knew the drill no trouble behave like a guest and be polite. She would not dare to rebel against any of them.

Darkeye thought and tried to order his thought. The image of the landscape showed up in his inner eye. "I don't know if it would be a good idea who I would lead, Deimos. The country deserves someone like you, but I don't know if I can be that person. The people are longing for one thing and that is peace. That's a lot of work. But I have betrayed the trust of some people, even if it was unintentional and I was forced to do it. But I can't let someone like Sunjata take over, I've worked too hard for that." He clenched his fists tightly at the thought. It took him a moment to calm down. "If I am elected, I will take it, I think. " he then said calmly.

Darkeye looked shocked for a moment. But he breathed calmly again and quickly regained his composure. "It must have been a big quake. Who's in charge of Halo? Is it still Noah, or has someone else taken over? I hope there weren't too many casualties."Then he took another deep breath.

He opened the book and placed it on the table. "There is something I would like to discuss with you, and I would ask you to keep it to yourself, but something disturbing has happened in the spire. According to the survivors, someone blew himself up in the shrine among the women and children, and other people who sought refuge, saying that he was doing it for the old gods. But I can not imagine that someone is so mad except Remi and he would do otherwise. I don't know if he was sent or if it was a solitary act or if it is even true. I only know that it was an explosion that had nothing to do with the Spark bird. It is my job to write down the truth Deimos. But I don't know if I should let this go." He said with a lowered gaze. The man had apparently not had a quiet moment for a long time.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
“Sounds like you showed more dedication than others.” Especially in the wake and aftermath of war drums and catastrophes, beings trying to rebuild and reforge after disasters, after melees of Sparkbird precisions. He shrugged his shoulders, for he wouldn’t push the issue, but considering other potential people in the denizens of power, Sunjata specifically (had he just abandoned the kingdom?), there had to be others capable and ready. “Let the people decide then.” How it should’ve always been done – if Darkeye put his name in for the running, and the world chose a different path, then so be it. He’d at least tried.

As far as sovereignty amongst the mountains, he permitted a slight smile as the kettle spouted that it was ready, and he poured the hot water over the loose leaf tea amongst the mugs. “Evie and I are leading. We are okay. Halo is full of hardy people.” Passing over a cup to the cleric, watching the steam rise in varying plumes, his brow arched as he settled along a chair near the counter, listening to the rest and remnants of the bizarre story.

Had Gideon not been already extinguished, Deimos would’ve thought him fully capable of the ordeal. “Stormbreak could have sent some fanatics.” It was a shame that the innocent were once more robbed of their livelihoods so many times over. “I am not certain if you will have to worry about that any longer, considering the outcome of the war.” Not to brush the circumstances under the rug, per se, but not sure if that was the priority anymore, with the Voice gone.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
He looked briefly for a moment into Deimo's eyes. "I did what Kor asked of me. I still hold on to him Deimos and I will continue to do so. I am only sorry that I could not help more people. I have failed him in my activity as Kor priest. I do not know yet how to make it up to him. " he said with a sad look. He just hoped that he would get inspiration at the next ritual. A blood sacrifice was made again. As well as an offering to the god of blood. " So far it has always been decided. I can't do more than stand up. Maybe I will be elected. But there is still Isla I think. She would also be a good choice."he said and hoped that she was still alive. She was a good woman who often got in her own way.

The joy of the meal or of Deimos leading the city one or even both made Darkeye smile. " I'm happy for you. At least I know that Halo is in good hands. That reassures me." then took a sip from his cup.

He nodded curtly he had a trace of Stormbreak. But he didn't know if he could let go. It was his duty to expose the truth. Those responsible had to be held accountable.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Darkeye had never been one to give up his ideals, and as his hands wrapped around the mug, the Sword offered only a sigh. “And how have you failed?” Because at least the priest had tried, far beyond others, to snag at neutrality – even though the binding had been worn off by trickery and deceit, by flickering closer to one side by happenstance. “Are people still alive because of your actions?” For that counted in Deimos’ book – though he was much the same, capable of feeling the least bit guilty for something completely out of his control.

He permitted a brief smile at the notions of leadership, considering how long he’d avoided it. Had Evie not been willing to strive alongside, he might not have bothered at all – but such had been the way of it for a year now.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye took a hearty sip, trying to organize his thoughts. "I could have saved more if I hadn't gotten involved with Sunjata," he said. I could have come back earlier and fought the Spark bird with Neron and the others. Nikolai would be alive. I disappointed Bastien. His lineage is broken. Kor sees this as a great crime. I promised him, Deimos, that I would take a look at his child. I failed." His fist clenched tightly at these words and for a moment he showed anger and despair.

Then he took another sob and tried to stay calm. "I've tried so much. To remain neutral. But so many did not even think about the option; they all wanted the war and saw no other solution. Wessex is gone, yes. But even Remi and Noah still want the blood to flow. Unless the war has changed them so much. If I may advise you as a leader. Take care of a meeting of all Demi Gods as well as the leaders and discuss how it should go on. Because just because the Voice is gone, people don't change. There are still dangers out there. I want to try to stop them before they happen." he tried to explain his thoughts.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Sunjata’s involvement with anything was worth a roll of the Sword’s eyes, but they’d had enough discussions over that man for a lifetime. Instead, his eyes narrowed, head tilting, the picture of studious examination over the rim of his tea mug, contemplating all the issues stemming from these particular notions. “But you did stay and fight. You did what you could.” Even if it hadn’t been the Sparkbird itself, Darkeye had managed to face the onslaughts; which was more than the Flood, and many others. “And I am not certain Azrael is gone.” At least, he hadn’t heard of such – uncertain about what routes the young demigod had taken after the Voice’s fall.

Not used to the cleric’s emotional state, the Warden offered a nearby box of tissues, and quieted the depth of his vocals. “Because there was no other option. It was going to happen between the gods whether we wanted it or not.” And those who didn’t want to participate lingered amidst the Refuge, biding their time in sanctuary.

His brows furrowed slightly at the other insinuations, taking a sip of his drink before answering. “I have no jurisdiction over any of the demis,” nor did he know what Remi or Ronin were up to. Noah was a friend, and the rest of the others seemed a stranded nuance of here and there. He wasn’t even of their caliber. “When there are other leaders found, maybe that will be an option.”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
These words gave him hope but it was slim. Sunjata should have fought and strived like Wessex. Wessex was someone Darkeye never really understood, but she was one of the few who at least acted. Sunjata, on the other hand, from what he heard, took the path of least resistance. A dragon as it is written in the book. They belong destroyed. He was a leader of the Grounds and let them down. But he preferred to retreat to his safe haven. Which Darkeye had made possible. "That's right Deimos I stayed, and did my best. However, I don't know where Azrael is. I thought he was dead because it was created by Voice. Now that it is no more I thought... Anyway, I don't know what to make of the new deity either. Horned beings were in my world, demons that never saw anything good. They wiped out whole cultures Deimos. I'm just cautious." he shared his concerns.

He was glad to be able to talk so openly with Deimos again because the letters were not as personal as this. "I thank you for your words, they really help me. I might try to take over the leader post after all. Then maybe I can help shape the world into a better place." As for Remi and Noah, he had a different opinion, but Deimos was one to be respected.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
All of them had their faults – a precursor to being human, beings striving to stretch their way across the world. He had no whereabouts on Azrael, nor the rest of the Ascended, but if some of them had survived without the Voice’s influence, the Sword was inclined to wonder if the same had happened to the young demigod. There were other means and measures amidst the land – especially considering the latest ploy of newer (or older?) gods. Considering Kiada had chosen that walk of life, Deimos held his tongue, more intrigued than anything else. Was this to be the pattern then – to dismiss any foreign components? Taking his time, contorting into wiles, he sipped at his tea, before placing the mug down, toying with the string connecting the bag. “What do you know about the Ancients?”

As for the change of heart, he permitted a slight half-grin and an arch of his brow, withholding the notion to snort. “What are your plans if you do gain the role? From what I heard, the Hollowed Grounds has seen a lot of change too.”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Change author:
DARKEYE
Darkeye pondered. What he knew from his world he could maybe use here but only when he was sure. "Not much to be honest. They need it warm. They have horns like devils or demons. That's about it. But I'd appreciate more info." he said quietly. But it should turn out that it is really like in his world. He would make sure that these entities would follow the rules. Because he would not let it happen here again. Demons must not be given a free hand. Darkeye took a good sip of tea and was just happy to be able to talk here again in peace.

Another book popped up. A red one with an anvil on it. "My plan is simple. I want to make it a trading city. Grow the healing plants and bring peace. Provide stability and a safe home for the people. I want it to be like that in the grounds. I would try to achieve peace in Caido," he said without hesitation.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Loyalty had always been ingrained in the Sword, from family to friends to heralds, with the first and foremost being any of those considered his kin. Kiada being of that stature, and newly Ancient, leant him the apprehension of pondering if this was going to be similar to the dreaded notions of Ascension. And he certainly wasn’t going to give her away – furrowing his brows slightly, pondering over the subject matter at great length before the rumble of his vocals continued. “So what makes you believe they pose a threat?” Some normal humans could be considered demonic entities based on their ideals, ethics, moralities, and actions alone. Some of them had become Attuned and delved into similar tastes for blood in their predacious shifts.

The Hollowed Grounds as a trading city prompted another arch of his brow – recalling and remembering how they’d struggled to make the Fields a reputable place for farming, how the world always seemed to turn over there with mixed results. “Do you have land suitable for that now?” King’s End had always seemed like a paradise compared to the broken and disheveled world – but given Sunjata’s proximity, perhaps that didn’t seem like a viable option any longer.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace