Personal Quest Test Run
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Evie
Say my name and every color illuminates
Evie can't help but smile at her target, glad to see her magical skills are still reliable even after reducing it down to its most basic form. Sah's praise is effusive, and she can read in him the natural ability to teach and uplift, and her smile gentles when faced with it. The Academy will be in great hands. Evie knows she made the right choice in giving her dream to someone else to be actualized, and after this first little training, she's hopeful for its future.

"Children can often compare themselves to each other in negative ways. Having lanes for the targets so they can repeat their attacks over and over with a teacher walking behind means they will have a more difficult time watching other students' successes." For example if Mallory had failed entirely and then watched Evie hit a bullseye, it would be easy to get discouraged, regardless of experience or differences between elements. "But I think you have a great foundation here Sah, I really do."
We are shining and we will never be afraid again
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Sah stays silent, listening intently as Evie and Mallory give their feedback. Once they finish, he nods sharpy. "Expand my explanation with more examples and implement lanes and other devices to prevent discouragement and negative competition." Both ideas were excellent, as well as easy to incorporate into the structure of the lesson.

Jotting his notes down on a piece of paper, Sah smiles at the two women. "Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with this." Their overall positive feedback warms him, "I'm glad you two approve." This Academy, these lessons, there for all of them. For the Abandoned and other magic wielders in Caido who need a safe and encouraging place to master their magic. If even two approve so far, Sah is satisfied.

With final goodbyes and thanks, Sah cleans up the training grounds and goes home to revise his lesson plan.

~
All done!! Thank you both so much!!!
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare