sunflower souls
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
A love of the people seemed to be enough to compel and keep Ray from existing entirely in the forest – causing the depths of Lena’s smile to turn upwards. Stormbreak was similar in some aspects – though far more encompassing in their religion and prickliness towards tradition; but there’d been surefire tenacity in the way they’d overcome so many other obstacles in the past few years.

Keeping those notions to herself, the Caretaker nodded, resuming her inspection of the branch. With Ray’s approval, the grin turned to an effervescent beam, delighted that the necessities had been found. “Excellent. Thank you so much for helping!” Ensuring the future staff was broken neatly away from the rest of its fallen brethren, she snagged the timber, so it fit nicely into her hands, practicing rotating it around in her palm. “Do you need assistance with anything?”
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Ray grinned widely, "Of course! I'm always happy to help." Once making sure that the other Attuned had acquired her branch without issue, the herbalist took a step back. "I'm glad it worked out. I have to get going but I hope to see you again!" With a cheerful wave and a final goodbye, Ray began to make her way up the path once more.

She had a bit of time before she needed to return to Torchline, so for now she would simply enjoy the forest. A quiet moment to contemplate her next move as well as one last chance to spot any rare herbs.

-{FIN}
They have not
forgotten this