Deimos
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Deimos I do not know if it is possible for you but I would like to build a Skyport for the Grounds can you recommend me someone with experience? I think the grounds are the only ones without one of these airports. We have a big port for the sea but I think that a wider connection would make the grounds more attractive for people. I am willing to offer my services for this purpose. Or materials for future construction. Or even medicine from the Labyrinth. Or just send me plans to do it and I will start it alone. But without a plan, I don't think I can do it.

Let me hear from you
Darkeye

Coding Base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Darkeye,

From my experience, Ronin has been the one to organize the skyports. I can help in construction if you need it, should he be agreeable.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
This is difficult I have not spoken or written to Ronin since the cliff incident. I have looked around and think that the Spire if it were to be rebuilt, would be suitable. If you have the time and can organize some more people I would be very grateful. I will try to reach Ronin. Thank you, Deimos.

Coding Base by Sky

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Darkeye,

I should be able to find some people willing to help.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos