(open) the new Potatnial
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
walk me home in the dead of night
"Mmmmmm." Flora hums under her breath, still looking down at the table. Biting at the inside of her lip as Darkeye mentions arson, the girl considers it briefly before shrugging. She was certainly one for theatrics, yes, but what would burning down Neron's bar accomplish, other than painting her as a nuisance? "Thanks, I appreciate the offer."

Reaching for her glass and twirling it between her palms, Flora glances up as the former-dwarf mentions people like you, before shrugging. "Maybe they aren't ready to be helped." She suggests. Certainly, it had taken her months to even consider getting over Enzo, and then, it had taken a meeting with he and Mort in person to finally give her the shove she needed.

"I think the Grounds are just...tainted now with bad memories. Memories of the barrier, of the ascended and the Voice..." She shrugs. "Maybe it isn't worth saving."
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Now he cleared his throat. "I've considered burning it down myself. That's why I'm giving you the opportunity to get something now. If no one comes and asks for it, the bar will burn. There are people who have no good memories in this bar or with its owners," he said coldly, the thought had been there for a long time. Maybe if she didn't want anything, he would finally pull it off.

He nodded into the case. "Some people need time. But when the wound is festering, sometimes you have to lance it so it can heal better. Not everyone likes to do that. But most of the time it has to be done. Otherwise it pulls one into the abyss. I'll give you the info on what you want to do with it, that's up to you," he said honestly.

A wide grin spreads. "I serve the god of war and peace. It would be wrong to leave here and leave it all like this. I will try my best to make this a good place again. The ascents were not all bad. Just as not every other human being is automatically good. There are really people out there who wish this country here only because the people had a different belief the downfall. That alone makes them bad in my eyes. There were children and families here who had nothing to do with the matter and just wanted to live. I was not a friend of Voice I was cursed by her even at times because I told her my opinion. But the people here have accepted me nevertheless. That is why I alone will try to rebuild this country. It's always worth saving something," he said, taking another puff on his pipe.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
walk me home in the dead of night
Pursing her lips together, Flora can only shrug her shoulders. This sort of demolition politics was both above her paygrade as well as her interests. "Well, from what I've seen, if you destroy an entire city just because you think it's the right thing to do, people are definitely going to hate you for it." Whether that would just reinforce Darkeye's views about what he was doing or if it would deter him wasn't something the girl was actively thinking about.

'But..if Neron isn't here...I mean...I sort of hate this place too, so...' Raising her glass, the last remaining Kaliesin downs the remainder of the liquid before pressing her wrist against her lips to stifle the burn.

'Uhm..good luck with everything, I guess. And thanks for telling me about Neron.' She mumbles, rising and looking down at Darkeye, before waving her hand and departing.

~FIN