Safe Paths
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 23 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: FROSTCestrell Offline
Change author:
MP: 145
With all teh venturing through the countries that Freya had done in the last few years, her paths had led her to the rainbow road more then once, usually in the pursuit of finding plants she could use for her potions, healing wraps and medicines. Usually she had been sucessful without too much hustle in her search, but come to think of it, she never had taken the time to explore beyond the places that were good for the herbs she had gathered. She hadnt had the opportunity to actually stop and look at the place propperly, to admire it, like it should be. After all, just like so many things in the Torchline, the terrain was entirely different then the others, and the only thing Freya hadnt experienced on this island so far were snow, extreme heat or the prismatic colors that were said to be there. Or at least the hadnt given them too much attention. A fact which she was eager to change.

The travels to the Rainbow road had been relatively uneventful aside from the fact that since a few days, she seemed to have a follower, or a small group of them of sorts, always staying far enough away for her to not be entirely sure if it was one and the same person, but never taking another path either. And to be honest, it was making her awfully throughtful. By the time she arrived at the Rainbow road, she caught herself looking behind her shoulder more often then not and in general, to say that she felt uneasy, was something of an understatement. Continuing her journey through the beautiful enviroment, she simply coulnt help not to feel the joy she had hoped to find here, always having the fear in the back of her head, always having one hand on the sword in its scabbart, always ready to send the dagger she carried hidden flying at her potential stalker.

By the end of the second day, when the sun was beginning to set lower and it seemed like she would have around two more hours of sunlight, she spotted a place where the colors seemed to be even more radiant then everywhere else. A fact that she noticed even despite her dimmed mood. Sighing slightly she shrugged and approached it. After all, it wouldnt matter if she continued her path or took a look at whatever there was. To her surprise, it was a shrine. While Freya in general was not too overly religious, she respected the gods in her own way. In her mind they certainly held power, but likely were too busy with more important things then to care about the smaller people. People like her. Still, staniding in front of a shrine of a god and not paying respects seemed inappropriate, and as such, she brought her hands together, locking the fingers into each other and bringing them up to her chest afterwards, while her head bowed down. Standing there, paying her respects, it came to her that it likely wouldnt be bad to pray for safety either. However, another part of her knew that safety was something that nneded to be permanent to be true. Yet another part of her wanted to confront her stalker. It wasnt in her nature to run away, after all. Finally, once she made up her mind, she would begin to pray in a barely hearable voice. If the gods listened, they would hear her either way.

"Frey... I-... I know i am not the most devoted follower i guess... I dont know if you even can hear me to be honest. Usually i think that you might be busy with something or someone more important then me. But... I-... I am scared. I came to ask you to help me please... I dont know if i should go to my knees or... if i should show my respect somehow else, but i just hope that maybe find time to help me. Maybe have something for me that i can use to defend myself. Something better then what I already have. Something better then i am..."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A warm breeze trickles around Freya, tugging loose a small bit of hair and twirling it. A voice, disembodied just now, tsks a few times as the breeze grows slightly stronger and more mischievous; it slides down the back of the woman's shirt, sliding down her spine and leaving a wake of gooseflesh.

The sexual aspect of the herald Frey was perhaps the most and least straightforward of all the gods. They demanded offerings, always appeared naked and in the body of whatever was the most alluring to those beholding it, and always being in its presence created strong feelings of arousal. It was best to approach Frey with gifts in hand, naked, and with a clear idea of what one might want, and yet...here was Freya, clothed, empty-handed, and with vagueries on her tongue.

"Tsk, tsk..." They murmur again as they breathe themselves into being. Naked, their kaleidoscopic features morphing and shifting before settling upon that which Freya would find most pleasing, they cross their arms over their chest, raising an eyebrow. "That sure is a mouthful girlie. Care to spit out a few of those words and try again?"
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Age: 23 | Height: 1.78 meters | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Freya would freeze in place when she felt something playing with a bit of her hair. Obviously wind wasnt a new concept to the lean woman, but it usually would have picked up all of her hair, instead of only a single strang of it. Furthermore, it wouldnt have wandered down on her body like that.

The fact that something was making "tsk"'s only added up to that feeling, and yet, despite or maybe because of the fact that she was being put on edge like that, Freya couldnt help but to actually enjoy the feeling to an extend where her body reacted in its natural way to pleasureful inputs, that being with her nopples slowly becoming hard.

Watching teh being appear in front of her, shifting around with an expression that carried slight horror and bewitchment, Freya would blink twice as she was staring at the naked woman in front of her, taking in all of her features, down from the flawless skin which seemed to shine even brighter then the chromatic stones all around them, over to the back-long hair which reflected the light in a way that it seemed to move, even if it wasnt moving at all and finally over to the naked body presented to her that looked like a literal dream come true.

If it werent for Frey's command at her to speak again, Freya would have nearly forgotten why she had called her in the first place. Blinking a few times as the blanket of confusion, that had been thrown over her like a perfectly fitting cloth, was wearing off she finally gave out a small cough and started to talk, first stuttering before her voice got normal again:

"I-... I uhm... I asked for something that would help me... Like a weapon or i dont know..." pausing for a few seconds, Freya's eyes would wander down onto the ground, seemingly stopping at each of Frey's more delicate features to take them in once more, as one of her arms would grab the other one at around the elbow level, before she continuing: "Maybe a set of flying knifes or swords, or a sword that can summon flying copies of itself that can attack my enemies or an axe that is able to create and manipulate lightning. But I uhm... you know, i just realised i should have paid more respect i mean... I am-... I..."

Stopping slightly and shaking her head she would look back at Frey with a redness in her face that was showing, how nervous she actually was, to be in the presence of a literall god. With her Lips trembling, her hands would reach for her clothes and begin to open them up, starting at wraps around her arms and waist, over to her belt which held her tunic shut and pants up as she gave out: "I-... I am sorry i should have gotten naked before and I... i should have offered something."

With her mind racing on what to actually offer, or what could have had any value to a god, she would go through her inventory of things that she carried with her only to come to the general conclusion that it was worthless, which left only one thing to offer. Unfortunately, Freya didnt know if the thing she had in mind was something that Frey would enjoy or find adequate however.

"I-... I am on the run. I have nothing to offer except...", pausing for a few seconds again and letting her pants drop to the ground, sliging over her legs as they did so and opening her tunic, before letting it follow her pants, she would continue in a almost whispering tone: "...except myself..."

During all this her face was getting more red with every piece of clothing being stripped off of her body, yet she continued to stare at the being in front of her. While shyness was natural, the hesitation in Freya's words showed something else except normal shyness. The fact that she wasnt experienced at all in such matters or how to behave when naked. In fact, it was the first time for Freya to be naked in such a way before someone, left alone her god.

With her face now bright red she would swallow slightly and repeat: "I... i am offering myself for your... pleasure."

While a part of her almost wanted to set a condition to it, she knew that she was in no position to make conditions and was lucky already to see Frey like this in front of her.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Raising a perfectly sculpted brow as waves of long black hair glisten around their shoulders, Frey narrows their eyes in an almost feline slant as the woman before her tries to find her verbal footing. Though Freya is short on decorum she seemingly isn't short on ideas; rolling their wrist to encourage the girl to get to the point.

"Yes, you should have." They purr as Freya begins to strip. Everywhere the young woman's skin is exposed, she'll feel the greedy fingertips of the wind begin to scour over her. Moving forward and showing none of the unease about being naked as the other woman seemed to, Frey stretches forward a hand and cups Freya's cheek with long and slender fingers. "I only ever take with is freely given." They whisper softly, eyes bright and lips full.

"One with nothing to give save for themselves can never do so of their own will." Frey's thumb slides across the woman's cheek, brushing softly against her lower lip. "I take no pleasure in impoverished necessity." They add, taking a step back and standing tall.

"I can give you what you seek, once you uncover it for yourself. Here is what you must do." In a clear voice, the deity gives Freya her instructions. "Return to me when this is complete." Raising a single finger to indicate the young woman should heed their next words carefully, Frey adds. "Do so with your head high and an appropriate offering, yes?"

Freya has been given a quest! She must

1. Complete 2 training threads with 2 different opponents who use physical weapons (a sword, shield, axe, throwing knives, etc)
2. Speak with someone who is a follower of Frey about proper decorum around the god
3. Thread with someone who has lightning magic and witness them using it.
Freya Njörddottir
Healer/Herbalis

Change author:
Watching the goddess before her seemignly get more annoyed by her babbling by the minute, Freya sunk down slightly, either because of fear or shame, for taking so much of the heralds time. By the time she finally concludes Freya's explaination and talking, confirming Freya's suspicions, Freya's heart would nearly skip a beat, feeling Frey's touch on her cheek, cup-ing it with her soft and warm hand despite the fact that Freya definetly hadnt shown the propper knowledge or praparations for meeting the herold.

Listening in to her explaination, Freya would eventually nod quickly, not wanting for Frey to give her the same look as before, even if a hint of confusion came up on her face. "One with nothing to give save for themselves can never do so of their own will." What was this supposed to mean? Certainly Freya wasnt made out of money and the sword on her hip had seen better days as well, but still she was about middle class. Or at least she liked to imagine that. Bringin finally out in a still confused voice, she would say: "I- I see Frey... i will see to be better next time. I mean... everything to be better..."

By the time the prospect of her request maybe being granted however, Freya would start to blush slightly, as the goddess told her a number of things she would have to do, in order to receive a boon. While a few of the requests seemed off, others seemed reasonable and a way to help her be better for next time. Nodding again quickly and bowing slightly this time, Freya would give out with a smile that seemingly froze once the finger came up and told her how to approach next time. Nodding again quickly, Freya would give out in a voice that made sure that she would try her very best: "I will do so, Frey. I promise!"

While part of her almost wanted to add "...or so lightning may strike me down!...", she didnt want to risk it, and instead merely stated: "I will get right to it, if that is ok, my goddess..."

Change author:
'Just because you see me a certain way does not mean I am that way, poppet.' Frey councils, straightening and raising a brow. That Freya chose to see the deity with feminine curves and organs did not mean that those attributes were anything upon which to base Frey's identity; certainly, no reason to call them a goddess.

"Off you go." They added with a tired sigh and wave of their hand.

~FIN