a glance into the void
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
Skyports made his inquiring temptations all the easier to bear; no longer having to soar over great reaches for any length of time, he could now politely cascade amidst other portions of the world without the need for thermals and allotted days set aside. Though he certainly still stretched his wings, Deimos could readily take advantage of the latest flora and fauna tales, and potentially explore newfound ranges, without leaving Halo for long.

So he did just that – exchanging a few pieces here and there within the Fae’s market, taking down notes of echo sharks and glotters for additional perusal, before meandering in the direction the locals had mentioned. The Greatwood had been one of his favorite places when they were first dropped within the world – reminded of some portions of home.

And now, to gaze into this section, it was as though he’d never been here at all.

Deimos’s eyes scanned and perused the wide-open section clearly disconnected from the Stonesong; pools left vacant and still. Naturally, he maneuvered towards the closest one, peering out over the edge with his usual, piercing scrutiny.
DEIMOS
Lilitu Stark
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: ThatOneWeirdo Offline
Change author:
MP: 120
LILITU

Lilitu was in her shifted form, the Maned Wolf. She wanted to go for a nice long walk in her shifted form for the day.

Warm air blew through a reddish-tan coat; a thick, black mane running down the back of her neck and over her shoulders. Long, lanky, legs trotted along the lush green grass. Orange and white ears were perked up and alert, listening to the sounds of the forest. An orange tail with a white tip swayed behind her.

The Maned Wolf came across many round pools of water. Lilitu avoided going too close to the pools, in case she falls in. Slowing to a stop, Lilitu came across a man staring down into one of the pools scattered across the Wildwood.

He should be careful, wouldn't want to fall in.

Actions
Speech
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Deimos didn’t fall in.

Instead, his brows furrowed with deep contemplation and some confusion; for his own features didn’t ripple through the water. Instead, images in the still proportions were of mountains, far and vast, and he might’ve thought them to be the Basin or Halo itself. But he didn’t recognize these portions and summits to any degree, and was left for a moment of bewilderment, before other motions made themselves known in the forest.

Keen, soldier eyes swiftly followed the line of movement, the shades of crimson and brown intermingling, a wolfish disposition from across the wake. Straightening, he watched in the peculiar silence, waiting for something to happen – a predator’s scheme, supposing the rest of the world was the same way. But when the creature slowed to a stop and did nothing at all, his suspicions were drawn in a new, vague way, head tilted slightly, Attuned bonds reaching out instead of malicious force. Hello.
DEIMOS
Lilitu Stark
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
LILITU
Lilitu wasn't sure if this man was friendly or not, and she didn't want to take her chances and stick around to find out. Lilitu was about to turn back the way she came, when a 'hello' that seemingly came from nowhere, but within her own mind, startled her. Tilting her hear to the side, the Maned Wolf stared at the stranger standing a little too close to the pools of water. The voice came from him no doubt. She sat down on her haunches, her tail wagging from side to side, and she concentrated on reaching out with the Attuned bonds. She sent back a simple. Hello.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
Inclinations and suspicions had been correct on hunches, experience, and scrutiny; an arch to his brow following the segments of Attuned proportions – with nothing else. It was a rare occasion when Deimos had to be the one to initiate conversation – one of the more likely individuals to settle himself along sidelines, watch, wait, for something else to occur. Quiet, observant, attentive, and mindful, scores of others readily advanced and opened up discussions well before him.

But with no threats, no ominous declarations, notions seemed to land in his corner. With no other information, his features remained impassive and nonchalant, straightening away from the edge of the pool. Introductions, perhaps. I am Deimos. And then, because angles of curiosity remained a constant cycle, the rumble of his voice persisted. Who are you, and what brings you here?
DEIMOS
Lilitu Stark
Hunter

Change author:
LILITU
The Attuned would have grinned if she were in her human form. Instead her tail wagged. The hulks figure of a man didn't seem hostile which was good for her. She wasn't going to bolt.

I am Lilitu... I live here. Well, she lives in the Greatwood in the Sidhe Village with the fae. Though, she isn't opposed to sleeping out in the Wildwood in Maned Wolf form occasionally as long as the weather is warm and at a comfortable temperature where it would be safe for her to sleep out in. She stayed in her shifted form as it was the reason why she came all this way to the Eyes of Vi.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
The subtle lift of his brow followed the wagging tail; withholding a slight smirk or sudden bout of laughter. The name wasn’t familiar though, and if he was surprised to find some still lingering amidst the Greatwood, especially after the war’s calamity and acrimony upon the land, he didn’t show it along his features.

Instead, because no other inquiries seemed to come back his way, he crouched down along the edge of the pool again, insightful and curious. If she was a Natural of the forest, then perhaps she’d be aware of the phenomenon. Glancing back at the water, once more he saw the peaks, the ridges, the summits, all unfamiliar and uncertain, before his eyes landed along the wolf again. Do you know what this is then?, jutting his jawline towards the sanction. I have not seen any water like it.
DEIMOS
Lilitu Stark
Hunter

Change author:
LILITU
Lilitu would have nodded if she were I'm human form, but, as she wasn't. The Maned Wolf tilted her head to the side in thought. She reached out through the Attuned Bonds, concentrating while doing so to speak to Deimos. The water is disconnected from the river, and dangerous. If you fall in... you're most likely to never get out... as far as I've heard from the fae.

Lilitu was contemplating if she should shift into her human form, it would make communicating easier a little. This telepathy thing was amazing, she liked it, but it was weird at the same time. Deciding that this man was not a threat (to her at least), she went through with it. From Maned Wolf to Human she went. Throwing chocolate brown hair over her shoulder. Lilitu stood up, wiping off invisible dirt from her knees. "So, swimming in that wouldn't be safe."
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
Strong swimmer the Sword might’ve been, but given the strange imagery already shown to him, he hadn’t been inclined to dive in. The Greatwood was infamous for its eerie abilities to swindle, deceive, and bewilder, and despite all of its natural beauty and enigmas, Deimos had learned long ago to heed the notions of its expanse. From Fae, wild warriors of the forest, to creatures and now pools, harbored within.

Heeding her advice good-naturedly, he rose back to his full height and stepped back from the portraits of mountains and the benediction of ranges none of them would likely ever see. By then, she’d already shifted back to human stature, and he gave her a quick glance over to commit a face to a name. “Pity,” conjured on a rumble and a slight twitch of his mouth, some humor striving to make its way into the void. Shrugging his shoulders, and eventually intending to alleviate the restlessness eternally carving its way into his bones if he stood still for too long, he tilted his head back in Lilitu’s direction. “I intend to hunt while I am here, if you want to join.” It’d be easier to flush out prey, at the very least.

And from there, they could rampage through the Greatwood halls.

{FIN}
DEIMOS