Blood-soaked Innocence
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000

Edmund returned the hug tightly, relieved that Jude was allowing himself at least this manner of comfort. The Ancient's heart cracked the longer his brother spoke. Each word, another splinter of grief and guilt. His thoughts raced before he came to a conclusion.

"I have one last thing I need to do for my quest." He met his brother's eyes, Mother they were the same height now, "But now that you're bigger, do you want to come with me? I have to pool all of the blood I've been collecting to create a healing bath for Ancients. There will be a lot of blood involved, but you can come with me. And then we can go home together after."

Edmund didn't want to force him, "Or you could just come to the Climb with me and wait while I do it. And then we could go home?" The Ancient didn't want to leave his brother, not again.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
JUDE
the light of dawn is coming
Edmund isn't the only one taken aback by their similar heights - though to be fair, Jude isn't exactly in a headspace for nostalgia and regret right now, not when he feels so overwhelmed. But his brother lays things out plainly, as he always has. As familiar with Jude's anxiety as when he was a child and Edmund would help calm him down and make things make sense again.

Wiping blood and tears off his cheeks - and unintentionally replacing the latter with the former - Jude takes in a shaky breath and considers his options. He doesn't want to let Edmund out of his sight. That's all he really knows.

"I want to come. Take me with you." It's all he'd ever wanted, the only thing he'd ever asked for, even if he'd been too young for Edmund to really grant that wish. This time, Jude will make sure he isn't left behind.

- Fin!
ready to return everything the darkness stole