cotton candy clouds
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Harper
This time around, Harper is beginning to doubt his approach to this quest. While his artistic abilities are nothing to sneeze at, the challenge of capturing sunlight in a mirror is harder than he'd anticipated. Eventually he'd had to settle on capturing part of his hair in the mirror as well, drawing part of the side of the mirror - a beautiful golden lattice design that had caught his eye when buying it in the market - to make it clear what the subject was.

He looks horribly strange though; sitting on the sand with a mirror shoved into it a few feet in front of him, angled up at the sunlight overhead, with a small canvas in his lap. But it's a beautiful day and Harper can't imagine doing anything more fulfilling in that moment, listening to the waves and capturing the perfect color of the sky on his palette.
When you're lost I'll show you the way back home
I'll stay until the morning comes, and show you how to live again
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RAY
In ancient times
cats were worshipped as gods
Ray was out for a flight, taking a break from the hustle and bustle of her shop. She's been so busy lately that taking some her time for herself was a must. It's as she's flying that she spots a familiar figure below.

Letting out a call, the shangyang dove towards Harper. A few feet above him, Ray snapped her wings open. Flapping them as she came to a halt, the herbalist lands in the sand beside him. Shifting back so that she's sitting cross-legged beside him, Ray grins. "What are you up to, Harper?" He's clearly emersed in some kind of arts and crafts, and the artist in her is eager for details.
They have not
forgotten this
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Harper
The call from overhead is notable in the way it's distinguishable from all the hels and other seabirds. And familiar, at that. Turning blue eyes skyward with a squint against the backlit sun, Harper grins to see Ray's shangyang form diving down towards him in a showy freefall that he blatantly admires. There is impressively little sand spray as she transforms just above the sand, and Harper meets her now-human face with a warm smile. "Long time no see, Raynbow," he greets mischievously, bumping his shoulder into hers.

Turning back to the mirror stuck in the sand and the small painting canvas in his lap, he gives a snort of a laugh. "Quest for Safrin, she wants me to capture sunlight in a mirror. I've just finished actually." He has been out of practice for some time, but the painting had turned out as good as he could ask for. And, perhaps shockingly, he reaches out and uses the pressure of his thumb to shatter the mirror where the sunlight hits it, taking one of the shards carefully and bottling it up. With that finished he turns to Ray with a smile. "What are you doing out here?" Whatever the reason, he's happy to spend time with her simply chatting on the beach.

- Fin!
When you're lost I'll show you the way back home
I'll stay until the morning comes, and show you how to live again