endless wasting
Open
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys was not the kind of person to make such an offer lightly; it was only because she felt that she and Hotaru had been brought together for a reason, even if such a reason was unclear as of yet. That's not to say that she wanted to use the other woman in some way - she genuinely did want to build a connection with Hotaru that went deeper than simply both belonging to the Academy. As far as Alys was concerned, Hotaru had proven herself today to be kind and generous, and Alys had every intention of returning the favor. It helped that she genuinely liked the other woman.

"I am so sorry," she said, again without pity or judgment. She couldn't imagine such a profound loss; she'd never suffered like that, and she fervently hoped that she never did. She was glad that Hotaru had not asked the cards about the likelihood for a family; such readings were always challenging, and the outcome subject to change based on an individual's choices and those of the people with whom they surrounded themselves. Reading for the present was usually more accurate and satisfying for all involved.

"I'll be sure to visit," Alys promised. "I would love to see your home. And you are always welcome at mine, such as it is." She offered a lopsided smile; for now, she was living in the Academy dormitories.
alys glasse
waiting for the right mind to drive insane
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
she's the kind of girl you can never please
Whatever had brought them together was subjective, but Hotaru was of a similar mind to Alys - prone to believe in things like fate and serendipity. It is why she so reveres the profession of seers, why she puts so much worth in the tarot and the reading Alys had done for her. If fate didn't exist, she wouldn't have ended up in Caido at all, reunited with Deimos after the man's death and the destruction of their homeworld.

"I will make sure to tell you when I am visiting as myself versus as a Headmistress," she chuckles, equally amused by the prospect that Alys' lodgings were technically under her purview. In time, perhaps the Valkyrie would be able to convince Alys that her connections were worth utilizing and get the woman set up in a real home. If she wanted to stay in Halo that is.

"But first, dinner. I made a promise after all."

- Fin!
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.