Ru
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

A raven hops on the open window of the head mistress' office, dancing and clicking its beak until it catches her attention. Tied to its leg is a note and a small parcel with a few sharpened arrowheads.

Hotaru, I met with Vi and I am needed in other parts of the world. There is still work to be done to heal from the war. I won't be able to work as much with the Academy as I wish to, so please give my spot as a magic student to another who needs it more.

All my love,
-Noah Olson

Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9427
Valkyrie

Noah,

A heading from Vi is far more important than headstrong students and group trainings my dear, you need not apologize for having a more interesting life than myself. I have a prospective student who may be interested in your spot, I will inform her immediately of the opening.

Do not hesitate to call on me for help in the Grounds if you are in need. You are no one man army - only half at best. (There is a strangely elegant looking wink face here)

All my love,

Ru
Sincerely,
Hotaru Kaito the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.