[SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy
Open
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Jude
come on, come dance with me
Something between sympathy and amusement colors his handsome young face as the war on her own is swiftly lost, followed by a swallow. Admittedly, though a rather shy person by nature, Jude can't help but feel a little hopeful flutter in his chest at having found someone his own age that wasn't his older brother. It prompts him to come a little closer, hoping it won't worsen the immediate fluster she finds herself contending with.

"It's okay, it'll pass soon," he comforts instinctively, trying to make up for the clear difficulty she's having with speech by filling the empty air with his own. "Um, I'm Jude. Can you tell me your name?" Doe eyes peer through the curly brown fringe at his brow, finding it novel to have to look down at her. Most of his family is taller aside from his Maman, so he hopes he isn't coming off as intimidating. (Completely unaware that as a rather spindly, puppy-eyed creature, he likely isn't even capable of it if he tried)
the earth is spinning, we can't just stand

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy - by Jude - 04-17-2023, 12:08 AM