[SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy
Open
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Jude
come on, come dance with me
Quiet as a mouse, Jude observes her from the few steps they now have between them. He's not so sheltered as to be enamored by a pretty girl merely for existing, but she is rather pretty. All the more so because of her current blushing state, even if it makes his own cheeks color to see how she cannot keep eye contact with him. It's not because he's handsome or any sort of charming, but the mind concocts what it desires, and the fluster is easily spread even without aid of magical berries.

He just barely bites back the 'so what?' that immediately pops to the tip of his tongue. There's just a hint of a breathy h-sound at the end that implies a name, or a shorthand of one. "Nice to meet you Soh. Um...would it help if I ate one too?" His voice ekes up at the end, uncertain if it would be helpful to have someone sharing in her embarrassing state. One hand rises to pull at this curls, a shy laugh escaping. "Or, uh, maybe not. We wouldn't get any words out at all." Which would be a whole new level of hilarious, but not exactly conducive to socializing. "Here - do you have water? I have a flask, it'll help shorten the effects." It takes a bit of fumbling, but Jude manages to unclasp his water pouch from the cross-body string it's on, scooting a little closer to hold it out to her.
the earth is spinning, we can't just stand

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy - by Jude - 04-17-2023, 12:37 AM